Anata ga Amaku Nedaru Made

Double-page supporter
(「๑•₃•)「 ʷʱʸ?
( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)
(ง ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)ง
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Double-page supporter
NWxHaEq.jpg

I thought the work looked similar, the mangaka makes hentai manga aswell where they actually show the... ya know

Double-page supporter
When I look back at this they really had us in the first half

Dex-chan lover
I don't usually care much about BDSM, but Dhibi's art really sells it for me.
It's the way he illustrates the characters' arousal, without neglecting to portray the dom's own feelings. It makes for a sincere and believable relationship that is extremely erotic to me.

Double-page supporter
Absolutely hysterical abt the fact that everybody here either knew the artist by name or got really creeped out by the manga.

Group Leader
This is the first manga to actually make me feel uncomfortable reading it. I think this might be the best example I've ever seen of "geared towards a certain audience, and impermissible to anyone outside it" cause unless you're a woman or a man who's very into this I don't think you'll make it far. I got to the BDSM club before tapping out.

Group Leader
I don't usually care much about BDSM, but Dhibi's art really sells it for me.
It's the way he illustrates the characters' arousal, without neglecting to portray the dom's own feelings. It makes for a sincere and believable relationship that is extremely erotic to me.
From my limited interaction with this I feel like it's only scratching the surface whereas something like Nana to Kaoru goes way more deep.

Users who are viewing this thread