Anata ga Shite Kurenakute mo - Ch. 81

Omg.. girl know your worth. Never beg. And to think she might have been who started all of this. People get tired of waiting.

Double-page supporter
I was kinda hoping that Kaede would realize that even after sacrificing her personal life and her marriage on the altar of work, her bosses would still fire her without batting an eye at the first mistake she made. Hadn't her coworker warned her, she would've been in for a valuable lesson.

Niina never love her to begin with. He saw her as substitute for his mother after all. Him and his damn mother complex.

I hope that Kaede will hold herself together. There is no need to be sad over a cheating spouse who choose a third-party over yourself. He is not worth your tears (and job). You have co-workers who are concerned about you, which is good.

Why would the boss fire a capable employee anyway. That is stupid. The author must have really hates Kaede if she does so.

Dex-chan lover
Niina never love her to begin with. He saw her as substitute for his mother after all. Him and his damn mother complex.

I hope that Kaede will hold herself together. There is no need to be sad over a cheating spouse who choose a third-party over yourself. He is not worth your tears (and job). You have co-workers who are concerned about you, which is good.

Why would the boss fire a capable employee anyway. That is stupid. The author must have really hates Kaede if she does so.
He loved her plenty before she pushed him away by constantly ignoring him and his needs and treating him like dirt.

He loved her plenty before she pushed him away by constantly ignoring him and his needs and treating him like dirt.
He never love her lol. He only saw her as substitute for his mother. Go read that chapter about him and his mother.

You on the other hand did love Michi (even if they cheated on each other). Niina on the other hand is not.

Dex-chan lover
Welp. You let him go a long time ago without realizing it. Now realize you're too far gone and leave lol

Being complacent and amicable in the relationship and having a deep love for who the other person is as an individual are two separate things. How do you end up cheating on a person who you KNEW was career oriented and aiming for promotion constantly unless you never actually appreciated who they were and what it meant to be with them? You don't, is the answer.

I don't like it. The author is belittling divorce and making it seem like the only solution for every marriage problem.

Thanks for the update!
What "every marriage problem"? Both of these couples had people who CHEATED. If you chose to read this that way, I think that's on you. To me, this is a story going through the psychology of some non-malicious reasons why people cheat and why those exact reasons are why you should just leave in the first place.

He never love her lol. He only saw her as substitute for his mother. Go read that chapter about him and his mother.

You on the other hand did love Michi (even if they cheated on each other). Niina on the other hand is not.
Missed the mark on the last half there. You can't say Niina loved his wife as a substitute for his mom, and then say You, who avoided, ignored, and essentially refused to be emotionally open with Michi like some teenager, while she slaved away cooking and cleaning up after him, loved his wife. One of them loved their mother, the other lived with their partner like a mother.

Dex-chan lover
this is a story going through the psychology of some non-malicious reasons why people cheat and
Exactly. This is a story about why people cheat, not about getting a divorce. You get my point, right?

Double-page supporter
Being complacent and amicable in the relationship and having a deep love for who the other person is as an individual are two separate things. How do you end up cheating on a person who you KNEW was career oriented and aiming for promotion constantly unless you never actually appreciated who they were and what it meant to be with them? You don't, is the answer.
Being "career-oriented" is one thing. Being some 24/7 wageslave treating her husband like a butler is another, without mentioning the smug contempt she serves him. What makes it funny is that she's a bad team leader who's constantly micromanaging her subordinates and insisting on doing everything herself. And looking at the stagnating sales figures she was looking at, all her stupid antics didn't change a thing for the magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread