Anata ga Shite Kurenakute mo - Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
It really is hard to leave someone who spent all these years with you so suddenly

Double-page supporter
Holy shit an actual update after 4 months?! Lets fucking go!!!! Thank you for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
I hope we stick with this couple for a while, I think they're a lot More interesting, and I find their future less predictable. Like yes they'll probably break up but if they reconciled it would not be that strange to me either
I think that's the author's intention - especially since this part of the plot is already resolved on the other end. It feels like all that's left in this story is the resolution for Niina, and the epilogue with a time skip.

Dex-chan lover
I think that's the author's intention - especially since this part of the plot is already resolved on the other end. It feels like all that's left in this story is the resolution for Niina, and the epilogue with a time skip.
Idk there’s plenty of story to be told of them rekindling their love for one another. Well not love but the romance.

Dex-chan lover
Folks, discuss having children BEFORE you get married. It's sad to see someone who so clearly wants a little one deprived by someone who isn't a bad person for liking work, but fundamentally can't compromise.

I know a person can love their job and understand the social pressure of women in the workforce but I feel like Kaede has a bit unhealthy relationship with work. Working on a Sunday is bit much, married or not. I am hoping kaede learns there is more to life than work.

Thank you for the chapter

Last edited:
I hope no one here is actually like Kaede, married to her job and having a side bitch(Niina) cause a job can replace you as easily you replace a dirty underwear. Then again, maybe Kaede jist needs a hobby, which is not her current job

Dex-chan lover
Yes, please reconcile and be a happy couple! I support the Niinas!

Thanks a lot for the update

Dex-chan lover
ugh I'm so sad for kaede... I wonder if his love for her will come back, he kinda made it obvious in previous chapters that he no longer loves her as before...

Double-page supporter
I'm glad sensible people have chimed in on how truly ridiculous Kaede the live-in corporate slave is. Complete and utter clown behavior, going to work on Sunday and all. What isn't depicted is how truly boring and small-minded of a person must she be, having nothing but her work in life. Impossible to hold a conversation that doesn't revolve around her job.

Divorce babe divorce. In all seriousness, I think we’re going to see how they’re marriage will progress in a good way. Sometimes you need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture, which is what Kaede is doing right now. I’m really interested on how the author went about this couple. Thanks for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad sensible people have chimed in on how truly ridiculous Kaede the live-in corporate slave is. Complete and utter clown behavior, going to work on Sunday and all. What isn't depicted is how truly boring and small-minded of a person must she be, having nothing but her work in life. Impossible to hold a conversation that doesn't revolve around her job.
you're right, but i could imagine a version of this story where she actually realizes this herself, makes changes, and saves her marriage. if the author sees this story as a like "here's two broken marriages, lets show how one ends and the other recovers", i think Kaede is a lot more redeemable in theory than the loser husband who's name i forget from the other couple.

Users who are viewing this thread