Anata ga Shite Kurenakute mo - Vol. 11 Ch. 82

Double-page supporter
The MC has to comes to terms that he either truly wants to stay married to Kaede or wants to pursue the other girl.

Kaede has to comes to term if she loves him enough to slow down her current career.
It’s selfish for him to continue being hung up on the FMC, and it’s selfish for her to continue putting her work over him.

Theyre both trying, but they have to confront themselves and each other with these hard questions

Dex-chan lover
So now she realizes she loves him? After all the coldness and neglect and an utter lack of affection, she realizes that when she's about to lose him. That doesn't sound like love to me.

Fed-Kun's army
I know this is probably an unproductive mindset, but Mr. Nina stood up for her there, and all I could think was, "But you CHEATED on her. She must have been shining so bright she blinded you, then you spun around and walked straight into another woman!" I guess the takeaway there is i can't stay after someone cheats. 😅 Also, I get she works a lot, and that's frustrating, but it's not like she's holding onto Nina against his will and it sounds like she's always been this ambitious, work-oriented person, and THAT'S why he chose her. Lots of jobs keep people away from their families for long stretches (oil rig workers, truckers, linemen, deep etc), but I feel like she's getting a disproportionate amount of flack for reasons I don't really understand.

As usual the mangaka is hell-bent on making the readers hate Kaede. It made me wonder if she hates females like Kaede in real-life. Does she hate women who are successful at their career or what? Kaede and that glasses woman got the short end of the stick on this series for some reason.

Kaede should cling to her job. It will give her safety in the long run, not to mention that Japanese like to cheat on their partners a lot. But knowing the mangaka's hatred towards female characters that are not Michi and her deviant friend, she will definitely tried to make Kaede as hateful as possible to the readers, so that the readers will continue to root Niina with Michi (as proven by the next chapter).
"I wanna work seven days a week!" Said no one ever, except for Kaede.
The Japanese would like to disagree with you. Their celebrities especially don't like it when they have empty schedule even on a single day. And most Japanese are known to be hard-working, not idlers.

I know this is probably an unproductive mindset, but Mr. Nina stood up for her there, and all I could think was, "But you CHEATED on her. She must have been shining so bright she blinded you, then you spun around and walked straight into another woman!" I guess the takeaway there is i can't stay after someone cheats. 😅 Also, I get she works a lot, and that's frustrating, but it's not like she's holding onto Nina against his will and it sounds like she's always been this ambitious, work-oriented person, and THAT'S why he chose her. Lots of jobs keep people away from their families for long stretches (oil rig workers, truckers, linemen, deep etc), but I feel like she's getting a disproportionate amount of flack for reasons I don't really understand.
I think the author might have hate her, or hate ambitious women like her. Like you said, Kaede is getting a disproportionate amount of flack for some reason, which is weird no matter how you think about it.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the author might have hate her, or hate ambitious women like her. Like you said, Kaede is getting a disproportionate amount of flack for some reason, which is weird no matter how you think about it.
Tbf, I meant that moreso of the comments than the story itself. I think anything the story is depicting now is the expected fallout of infidelity (comparing yourself to the affair partner, wondering if you somehow encouraged their faithlessness through who you are, etc.) or an accurate depiction of what it feels like to be a career oriented woman in a world that values domesticity. I can only hope that the story doesn't take the route of depicting her reactionary self-doubt and self-deprecating intrusive thoughts, painting them as correct, and making it the reason she gives up everything she's worked for and dreamed of.

Tbf, I meant that moreso of the comments than the story itself. I think anything the story is depicting now is the expected fallout of infidelity (comparing yourself to the affair partner, wondering if you somehow encouraged their faithlessness through who you are, etc.) or an accurate depiction of what it feels like to be a career oriented woman in a world that values domesticity. I can only hope that the story doesn't take the route of depicting her reactionary self-doubt and self-deprecating intrusive thoughts, painting them as correct, and making it the reason she gives up everything she's worked for and dreamed of.
The latest chapter unfortunately took the route that you mentioned sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread