Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Man to think this manga still ongoing made me so mad. I thought this hard drama style ended around ch 30. NGL

Each progressing chapter is making me more and more anxious, I feel my heart pounding out of angst and it physically hurts a little.

Its not like I’m a directly involved party, hEck it’s not even real! But damn I don’t think I’d be able to sleep or do anything with the stress of cheating....

what the hell? you were the one who cheated first you retard!! she got hurt because of you

tenor.gif

Their relationship is already dead but is never that simple - they love each other, but aren't IN love with each other anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
He is such a shitbag. I just want Michi to end it already, he's a cheating, lying fuck and I don't blame her one bit for catching feelings for her coworker

Haha got what I wanted. Feels so good to have You’s POV. I guess he really was being nice when she was sick because he felt guilty. Damn. No hope for this sleezebag.

@practicallyuseful Seems like it. Man if so, if he finds out about her and Niina, I have no empathy for whatever anger/sadness he’ll feel. He brought this upon himself.

Even after getting You's POV I still can't lessen the hate for this scum. It was nice that Michi started to change, he can't be the only one changing while neglecting her and even cheated on her. I hope Michi will know about the cheating so she can have the courage to break off the mariage which clearly does not make any of them happy.

So wait? Did Michi or You jump first when they touched hands? Cause he said that he is afraid of touching her so did he yank his hand away, spooking her? Or did she flinch first? Anyways based on the end it looks like he’s starting to suspect her of cheating as well. This makes me think he may be getting mad at her first for cheating on him 🤦🏼‍♀️

You’s also unintentionally hurting his coworker. His question made it seem like he wanted her to admit that she had a crush on him....
edit: he doesn’t even notice how she feel about him.

After reading You’s POV, my opinion of him is even lower, can’t give him the benefit of the doubt anymore. He doesn’t like how Michi is now treating him? He doesn’t seem to realize that was how he had been treating Michi for the last two years! He is concerned about Michi leaving him if she finds out he cheated on her!?!? He is now hurting his co-worker who he cheated with. He recognizes he doesn’t have the same feelings for Michi, that he isn’t even attracted to her anymore. He realizes so much but yet, he doesn’t want to get a divorce. Yup, selfish, selfish man-child, who doesn’t want to be alone so wants keep Michi tied to him without any regards to the impact on Michi. Many are saying in the comments that You still loves Michi, no he doesn’t. Michi still loves him, but You, no, it seems he has long since fallen OUT OF LOVE with Michi. He just doesn’t want to be alone.

Double-page supporter
now that Michi is cheating on him i cant help but find You's ineptitude as a human funny. like stop ruining your work relationships, bro, after the divorce they're all you'll have

It's depressing how dead this relationship is for both of them now but neither can just admit it so they can both move on.

Users who are viewing this thread