Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Both of y’all divorce and get with other ez

I guess after years of Kaede neglecting him physically and emotionally Makoto finally fell out of love.

For many people connection followed with understanding is the catalyst of attraction, it's something that's easy to lose and hard to find. Probably why Makoto felt more interested/attracted to Michi now.

Oh this was painful.

At least Kaede is able to recognize and understand what she did was wrong. Even though it’s prob too late, she tried to take a step in the right direction and was genuine about it... Unlike You who is a huge idiot. Can’t wait till things fall apart for him.

Double-page supporter
At least Kaede is able to recognize and understand what she did was wrong. Even though it’s prob too late, she tried to take a step in the right direction and was genuine about it

...And she quickly came back to a job after first call. What is that job when you must work all the time, even at evenings and nights? The editor's work doesn't need it.

Dex-chan lover
That's what happens when you take someone for granted for years, while never returning anything.

Fed-Kun's army
She's now trying to come around...but sadly, it's most likely too late. Missing the anniversary dinner was the straw that broke the camel's back. I do feel bad for her, but she made that bed, and now she has to lie in it.

As for You, he's honestly just trying to cover his own ass and excuses. He may still love his wife, but he's no longer in love with her.

@Alex646
And she quickly came back to a job after first call. What is that job when you must work all the time, even at evenings and nights?

True, Kaede’s actions up until this point have not been good and really neglectful. Leaving for work again definitely wasn’t a good choice but healing the wounds she’s caused will take More than one evening at home. In the chapter she said that she took some time off (knowing she had to go back) specifically to try and do a nice gesture.

Also from what I understand Japanese standards are to work until your boss has stopped working for the day. I believe magazines are also super time sensitive so it is a lot of work. 🤷‍♀️

well at least she's reflecting while the other dude's just like ARe YoU TExTInG mY WifE

I know I am asking for a lot but can u guys recommend me something similar to this manga (Not the cheating stuff, but actually dealing with realistic feelings and realistic situations and problems)
This manga is a gem for me (Atleast for now)
So if you know some manga, I would be really happy

Dex-chan lover
@AnimeMangaMAMA you'll probably not gonna be happy with it but cappucinno is quite similar to this manga ( about cheating moron and realistic couple issues)

https://mangadex.org/title/741/cappuccino

@AnimeMangaMAMA

This one is pretty good! Some of the conflicts are the same too! But they are actually resolved in a more positive way

https://mangadex.org/title/45814/living-eating-and-sleeping-together

You're like this dealing with it for two days while he endured it for years.... seriously girl, get a grip cause is really hard to sympathize with you like this.

Also You is really a major scumbag, wtf. Hopefully he gets dumped cause he doesn't deserve a partner.

Users who are viewing this thread