Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

“Them choosing me over their wives gives me a sense of self worth” bruh what?? 💀

Maybe it’s been too long since I read this, but I‘d been under the impression she was unaware he was married. But she knew, & this isn’t her first time...? Of course, the cheaters who had affairs with her are trash too, but she’s rlly a 🗑 piece of work 🗑

I can't condone her actions, but I feel sorry for her. She throws herself into relationships with disaster written all over it, merely for validation and to feel some kindling of self-worth. It's sad.

...am i dumb? am i a sap? i get the slightest bit of characterization from these people and go "oh i feel sorry for you" instead of "oh so you're a cheater too? TRASH." the second seems like the proper response, but even for You I can't bring myself to fully hate him

Aww I liked that insight into her character. Not just a home wrecker but someone who fails in love

this characterization is sooo typical. and the bit about her making the affairs romantic doesn't make her character more interesting to boot

Good GOD kill me if they are trying to show Yoshino as a different man from that cheater before and portray him as good human. OMG if that happens I will start hating this shit. PLEASE DON'T PORTRAY HIM AS A LIKEABLE CHARACTER. He is definitely not. What is with this "He didnt see my boobs, he must me a gentleman" shit. OMG

Dex-chan lover
absolutely LOVED how this chapter was from her viewpoint, with the air of "unreliable narrator" in every frame.

Especially the depiction of that nonchalant google search into stalking, from the stalker's point of view.

Wow, what a chapter!

I feel pity for her, i think she is not a bad woman but she has a low confidence and self-love due to her past lovers only played whith her.
Maybe she will see Michi with Makoto togeather and wil mention it You-chan 😱

Fed-Kun's army
I binged the last 10 chapters (always a good idea for works like this to let them pile) and I have to say what started as simple cheating due to ignorance became rather sad. Thanks to events both Michi & Niina's partners have realized what they were doing wrong, yet its too late in the game.

I can sympathize a LOT with Kaede. Within my family (or atleast my father's side) I've said stupid things and being a literal dick more than half my life, and now that I sit down and I think to myself, I realize there were many better ways to get them off me. I think Kaede is actually the best girl of these series, yet it seems she will be the one hurt the most.

I think this shows that the bar for men is so low. Doesn't look at my breasts =/= a good man. Her self-worth and love is too low to see that. I really hope they don't end up together, like the cheating husband This Time is actually the special case in the end because she deserves so much more and the final message would be so strong if she learns to love herself and to pursue good love.

Edit: After reading other comments, I kinda dislike her more now and see how she is just as shitting as the guy lol

Users who are viewing this thread