Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 39

Not the end yet. I foresee what a lot of marriages come to in the end.

No, girl, it's not your fault. Intimacy is important and he didn't sleep or touch you for a couple of years. He needs to do more and is way more selfish. Sigh.

Dex-chan lover
my husband is ignoring me?
ain't imma cheat...
fking hentai plots instead of sitting and talk it through...

How the fuck she convinced herself tht she did wrong? All this years he ignored her, took he for granted, expected her to cook and clean while both worked, made her explain to HIS mother why she wasn't getting grandchildren and all sorta of bs... and in the end he slept with someone else. Her only mistake was not divorce properly before investing in her relationship with Niina.

If she ends up alone and bitter, THAT'S will be all her own fault.

Urg I feel like hitting my head against a wall.

Like others have said idk how she convinced herself that it is solely her fault.
And of course she isn’t fully “in love” with Nina, their relationship was so short and she held back so much that those feelings weren’t able to settle in. You better get better cause so far he is the worst

Double-page supporter
I feel like this chapter explains a lot about the "just divorce already!!11!111!!!!!" statement. All of the characters involved are still in love with their partners (except Niina kinda wavering, though this chapter might be a change for him), they're just choosing to run away from their problems instead of facing them head on, which is what's been leading to all these bad decisions.

It's easy to force your own judgement as an outsider to a situation, but I think this series has done a good job justifying why the idea of divorce is seldom brought up.

I love how he victimises himself when he was the one who ignored and then cheated on her. Like I get it she somewhat cheated on him as well but she at least knew it was wrong and knew when to stop it. She actually took responsibility. He just victimises himself then blames everything on her. Legit an asshole.

wow. she realized she was making a mistake and walked away but HER FAILURE OF A HUSBAND WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY VICTIM I BET.

I dont think she will divorce him when she finds out.. I mean divorce isn't always the answer but the husband is making it A LOT harder for them to progress in their relationship.

He is incompetent in bed because he feels so guilty that he cheated on her.

Eugh. I don’t like either of the married couples together and everything about the current messaging just gives me the bad feels. I need a hard swing here to not give up on the series.

Double-page supporter
Ugh it is so frustating how michi ended up the one who apologize and try to compromise everything that is happens, if You chan keep playing victim after this i am really gonna pissed off because Michi deserve better husband. Meanwhile in Niina and Kaede marriage both of them trying their best, and here we are you chan playing victim while Michi trying to endure it all.

Users who are viewing this thread