Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

And the Trainwreck continues! It isn't her fault he cheated, but that he was so deprived of affection and appreciation - ultimately he was the one that decide to fill this void pursuing someone romantically, but she still the one who drained him emotionally.

But You being all "come back home" like argh I can't even with his lack of shame anymore.

This series is seriously realistic sometimes. I’ve seen a lot of people follow Michi’s pattern...when they’re usually at the end of or have ended a long term relationship.

man I am so hooked, after every release I'm more excited to see where this goes since there isn't a clear path and anything can happen

Fed-Kun's army
God I feel bad for her sure she’s not perfect but man she’s the only clean person here

Supporter
Readin some comments, interestin. I don't feel bad for her at all lmao. That being said, i'm not condoning the cheating but I still don't feel bad for her.

Always prioritizing work over your s.o. typically leads to problems., esp in this case where neither party was particularly good at communicating

I do wonder how much different Kaede would have acted if Ninna’s cheating was purely physical?

Kind of sucks that he’s looking for a new job, I wonder if he told her he would do that or if they agreed that he should do that? Which also makes me wonder if he said that it was Michi?

Also love how everyone can empathize with all characters except for You lol

Poor Kaeda, I feel for her. Sometimes our minds and lifes can becomes so engulfed by certain things, and they require so much of our attention, that we may unintentionally neglect and hurt others in the process of persuing these things. In a marriage it is very easy for things to become so routine that we don't really give them much thought anymore, they become the norm.
As much as I would like for makoto and kaeda to be a happy couple, I don't think it is fair to Kaeda anymore. I genuinely believe it would cause her more suffering, now that makoto himself has said that feelings were involved during the affair. Like she states, lust is one thing, many people would even find it forgivable if their partner commits an adulterous act purely due to their sexual drive, but when your partner admits to being in love with someone else, I really think it hurts more. I know which kind of affair would affect me more atleast. She should divorce him and focus on building herself up, this will definitely leave a permanent scar with her.

Thank you so much for the translations, I enjoy this manga immensely!

niina leaving the company is actually a good decision. if he really wanted to earn kaedes forgiveness he have to stay away from the person he cheated with.
even if he say things like "its over now", for kaede just the thought that they still see each other at work everyday will always be her source of anxiety.

i do think she is partly to blame for niinas cheating but she shouldnt be too hard on herself, she still has the right to curse at and be angry. i just hope she will talk it out with niina instead of keeping it all in just like what he did before instead of going in cycles.

i like how miichi is improving and FINALLY realized that her life shouldnt revolve around You. she should do what she like and try different things instead of constantly worrying about what to serve youchan for dinner and for weekends.

You. really typical. only realizes how important someone is when you feel theyre slipping away. knowing him he will probbaly consult with the glasses girl, and that girl will say things to make him more suspicious of miichi🙄

@Bigg3_chees3 of course she is the only clean person because she prioritized work over his husband which led to husband cheating on her. i dont condone cheating but it was inevitable. also on their anniversary she cancelled it also because of work when he was waiting for her in restaraunt. so i dont feel anything for her.

Dex-chan lover
excuse me as I'm not really following the manga that well, the cheating they are talking about it is the kiss between this guy and the FMC?
also, did the FMC husband slept with the blond girl? if yes then why is he acting all innocent and sh*t?

@Desireless I honestly don't feel bad for Kaede at all. If my wife neglected me for years, not even looking me in my eyes or even doing anything at home, i would've divorced within a year max, Niina took it for several years, i mean she doesn't even look at him. Now people want to blame Niina when he literally has had no support at all, basically living with distant friend who is supposed to be his wife for several years. Of course he'd lose his feeling for her if they don't even interact with eachother. I feel like this is both parties faulth but mostly Kaedes.

I do not feel sorry for Kaede. She left that man by himself many many time when he expressed himself to her. Even made him feel humiliated when he wanted to be intimate with her. He addressed all these issues BEFORE he started liking Michi.

Double-page supporter
It's weird, I do feel bad for Kaede yes, but at the same time I don't feel angry at Makoto at all, because of all the shit he had to go through. This is honestly some really good writing tbh, I'm interested to see how the coming chapters will play out now

Fed-Kun's army
damn, this story hits hard sometimes. like nobody is right or wrong in this situation (well except for Michi's husband, fuck him and his "oh I can't get it up," but even then sometimes he is in the right no matter how little 'in the right' he actually is).

On one hand, Makoto cheated and that is such a break of trust and faith in a relationship but on the other hand, he was deprived of everything that you would accept from a romantic relationship and was basically treated as if he was a caretaker. but compared to Michi and her husband, everything about their relationship could have been solved with communication. and I think that is what hits the hardest.

the more you fail to communicate in a relationship that NEEDS communication the more the relationship as a whole becomes undone.

Kaede understood that she was the problem and tried to change, even though it took her forever
Niina ALSO understands that even if Kaede was emotionally distant, he should have never cheated, and that he should have acknowledged her efforts in trying to change
THEY BOTH understand that they fucked up, and honestly I really do feel bad for both Kaede and Niina
I’d never condone cheating but I can at least understand it from Niina’s perspective, fuck You
From experience, cheating is the worst, but cheating can give you a reason to hate your ex-partner
Learning that you were the reason that someone you love just isn’t in love with you/fell in love with someone else honestly feels like hell, it just makes me emphasize with Kaede so much
She was still in the wrong, but her pain is 100000% valid
I honestly wasn’t expecting that Miichi wanted to have a day to just herself, it made me feel hella proud
You is a really complicated case, a horrible complicated case
The pressure he had from Miichi is valid, no one should ever be pressured into something they simply just can’t/want to do
I DO DISAGREE WITH HOW HE DEALT WITH HIS PROBLEMS, he’s just very selfish
He cheated on Miichi, (also hurt the other girl too), he never once tried to communicate with Miichi (which I also kind of understand, it’s hard telling someone you love “hey bro i just can’t get it up to u”, but still), he only falls for Miichi again because she isn’t giving him all the attention she used to, and now he’s projecting his own insecurities (aka him cheating) on her
He’s just very immature and selfish person
Like from a previous chapter, he said Miichi had gotten messy or something while he looks like he hasn’t cleaned up in years, just a very selfish guy

Users who are viewing this thread