Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 45

Double-page supporter
Lady, you just hurt another woman by cheating with someone else's husband and you were regretting it a moment ago! What the heck are you doing now?

And you, sir. I had a little better opinion for you a few chapters ago, that you actually tried to put effort to fix you relationship with your wife. But it seems your wife deserves someone better than you.

Honestly, when will all this cheating affairs come into light and be cleared?

Double-page supporter
These two should end up together. Fmc needs a new guy with no bullshit.

I swear these people at You’s workplace are not a good influence on him. They all seem to be having affairs and not really taking responsibility. Like his one friend who always wants You to joint them at strip clubs and complained that he has to do chores cause his wife caught him cheating.
And then there’s this chick who knows that she’s causing people pain but still seems to like taken men. Not a good environment for a guy who has a hard time empathizing.

Anyways, does anyone know how caught up the translations are?

Lol. I'm not at all surprised by You. I knew that continuing to talk to her and becoming friends with her right after the affair was going to lead down this road. He's been consulting with her about the problems he has with his wife even after she told him that she's not the type of person to just sleep with anyone. I believe that he knew that his problems with his wife may not be solved or continues to get worse which is why he's been trying to keep the glasses girl close to him, in case he needed her.

@SleepyAbra
I think the latest volume is 7 and I'm pretty sure it's still ongoing

Double-page supporter
Poor Mishima. Totally unlucky with men and can't choose them wisely.

I feel bad for this girl, SHE JUST KEEPS MAKING HORRIBLE choices dude.
Literally you get sued and you feel bad for the wife, but then you go after another married man WHO GAVE YOU THE BARE MINIMUM ADVICE.
Anyone and I mean anyone could have just stood and told you that you’re worth more and you’re allowed to be in love, it was just You who said it first.
Honestly she and You are perfect for each other, immature ass cheaters.
I’ll give props to You for taking her home and pushing her away if he does, but it doesn’t excuse the fact that he wants to be buddy buddy with SOMEONE HE CHEATED WITH aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
I want to see more of Kaede and Niina, I don’t necessarily desperately want them to work out, I just want them to be happy, be it separated or together.
Same with Miichi, it’s gonna be horrible once she finds out You cheated on her ):
Idc who ends up with who, JUST PLEASEEE i hope they all have a decent ending.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine suing the woman your husband cheated on you with rather than taking it out on your own husband geezus

Users who are viewing this thread