Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Ugh please don't make the only character who didn't cheat get crazy like the woman who tries to file a lawsuit against mishima. Don't make things complicated when they're already done 😫

Man these comments hating on Kaede and saying all this n that LIKE guys this isn’t a manga about competition
This is about the struggles of marriage, love, and faith, NOT WHO GETS THE GUY IN THE ENDDD
Idc who ends up with who, I just want all the people that deserve to be happy, be happy
Kaede messed up a lot but that’s not to say the rest didn’t either, the manga acknowledges it SOOOO many times ya’ll.
Miichi being confronted with the fact that she may have been too pushy (although I think it could’ve been easily solved if You just talked to her about his problems but thats also hard).
Niina being confronted by the fact that he never couldn’t bring himself to talk to his wife about certain issues because he knew how much her job meant to her (I don’t blame him at all) + him realizing he should have acknowledged her working harder for the both of them.
You is a cheater and a bad guy at that and honestly idk how to feel about him, maybe if we ever got more perspective on his situations then he’d feel less shitty, but cheating on a partner is no way to go about your issues.
Kaede being confronted with the fact that she was physically and emotionally absent in her marriage and realizing that she should have never pushed away Niina so many times (that being said I also believe someone should not be forced to do what they simply just do not want to at the moment, but there are limits in a marriage yk)
No one here is perfect, that’s why I like this manga and I want to see how everything will turn out
This is 2021 ya’ll we shouldn’t be putting two strong beautiful women against each other 😔 some comments just aren’t sitting right with me

Fed-Kun's army
oh no

@kristygay chill dude. lot of peoples could only think of simple thing like: cheating is BAD BOHOOoo

i too wish them to be happy. despite all the hurt and trouble they cause, we understand that they are only human, flawed just like us

Users who are viewing this thread