Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
I honestly hope everything can be resolved and Michi, Niina, and Kaede can all move on and be happy (probably separately would be best). Michi fucked up but it makes me happy to see her maturing ugh man this is gonna go south soon

It's still fuck You-chan over here tho. That "I'm nothing without my wife" line just irked me. I guess he's moving towards it but I feel like I haven't seen real growth from him yet.

Im still hoping for michi to end up with nina. Fck her husband. And dont get why people are hating on her??

Michi is fine the way she is now. I like how she change as more independent and accepting herself more.
And now, i really want niina and kaede to be happy. Not necessarily as a couple, but just please be happy.

Excuse me, why are you hating on michi? she was the one ending the things with niina, which was a good choice and Niina also initiated the things between them it was not her fault alone. Kaeda here...thinks about herself a lot and when she then realized the change on niina she knew she need to help her marriage with him, because she dont want to be a role model to her company who lost her husband and get look down by her workers who look up at her.

niina and michi is on a same boat. meanwhile dont let me start on you-chan. he literally slept with another woman amd too soothe his own guilt. he then change his way with michi.

Things will get reallllly spicy when michi knew about you cheat on her.

surely, she will run to niina and by that time, niina probably have patch up with his wife.

i bet in the end the one who suffer the most is michi.

Dex-chan lover
honestly surprised it's taken them this long for the wives to finally meet together lul

@SleepyAbra never thought about it like that lol. Michi is slowly transforming into the workaholic Kaede, where she is starting to prioritize outside life more than her time with husband, whereas Kaede is starting to transform into Michi, trying to focus more on her husband rather than work

I think the woman ( co worker) who You slept with is probably going to bump heads with his wife very soon. I think she may tell out of desperation since she did find out where they live in earlier episodes.

Kaede look! A woman who is not selfish as much as you and kind. I hope you learn from her a lot.

Man... y’know what really ticks people off, including me, about You? The fact that dude is literally dead weight in the marriage. In Niina and Kaede’s case, they had their conflicts, but they supported each other in their own ways. You is just taking Michi’s kindness for granted and never providing anything back ,yet, he still had the nerve to blame Michi a while back. Really makes me wish everyone besides You gets a happy ending.

Rant’s over and thanks for the quality translations! See y’all when Vol 7 drops... that was fast!

Kaede will found out about Michi and Makoto eventually
Just curious how she will act cause shes been defensive toward Makoto even after knowing he emotionally cheated..

Group Leader
For all that is worth, i hope michi and youchan to divorced. Michi can just do what makes her happy for now. She can be happy alone without any of those worthless man for a bit 🙊.

And for niina/kaede.. i honestly don't care about them. I'm here only for michi/you 👺

So Michi is transforming into the old Kaede and Kaede is slowly transforming into the old Michi....I don't think either version is very good, they need parts of both for the best results.

And I don't think it was my imagination, but Mishima seemed rather happy that You refused her. I think she was just testing him to see if he's as easy as the others. Chances are that she is even more in love with him now.

Users who are viewing this thread