Anata ga Shitekurenakute mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 46

Aggregator gang
Wow they finally met each other. Kaede is super smart, so I wonder if her female intuition will kick in for maximum drama.

Finally the ball is rolling, how will Niina react seeing them together??? He seems to wear his heart on his sleeve, so I'm excited for a full on call out in front of everyone. But I also hope Kaede will carry herself with more dignity and walk away with her head held high. No one is innocent, and I don't want to see her character fall to the depths again before she builds herself back up.

If Michi and You got a happy ending after all this clownery I will be disappointed. This damn couple are the main culprit on dragging others into their misery just to toss them out when the honeymoon phase hits again.

So it won't let her bury the past so easily huh. Just because you want to leave it behind it doesn't mean the past will leave you, nice.

What a great cliffhanger! Got super excited for the next chapter but it’s to bad this is the end of Vol6, when does Vol 7 come out cause I can’t wait!?

But yeah seeing the two next to each other really highlights how Michi has been slowly changing into a Kaede type. With her improved dress and focus on work activities.
Also Kaede actually going to his work to drop off his phone is something she definitely wouldn’t have done in the past. But as they say curiosity kills the cat... or I guess in this case marriage. In a way her hyper fixation on the situation is similar to Michi’s fixation on the lack of sex... but more serious/stressful.

Ahhh!! I'm so excited! During Michi and Makoto's affair their respective spouses were just faceless and nameless people, but now seeing Kaeda in person it becomes much more real for Michi!! I wonder if they will all come face to face, Kaeda has a pretty good intuition so she might be able to tell from the atmosphere it creates that Michi is the woman he cheated with!! If she does realize, I'm pretty sure she will restrict herself and leave without calling them out on it then and there so as to not expose and emberass him in front of his colleagues, not that she doesn't have a right to though. But in that case Makoto will probably also know that she realized who Michi is!
Damn, can't wait for next chapter!

These super fast translations are really spoiling me, thank you sooo much for all your hard work!!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy what’s gonna happen now but good for you but man kaede is probably gonna find out she’s curious to the point she went to his work I’m interested in what will happen

i hope she apologizes to kaede. even if it wont get accepted she still have to face the consequences of her actions.

Double-page supporter
Oh boy, seems like Michi x Niina affair will be found out sooner than You's. Looking forward to the next volume!

Thanks for translating this chapter!

At last, Kaede get to meet her husband's mistress. I hope that Michi will get her rude awakening soon. It's unfair that she got to be happy while also ruining other people's marriage. Please sue Michi Kaede.

Users who are viewing this thread