Anata ni Sasageru Akai Bara - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
onto the roses u go! Bye felicia!

not but no jokes this is painful, like why do i feel the blind girl is in love with the butler? like she was playing the pronoun game, and rose is so fucking commited to her role as the villainness, like even if all the mayor players know about her act she's still gonna keep at it, fuck me why dont they speak clearly with each other

4 of them need to talk. Like please, just hold a discussion meeting and talk

Dex-chan lover
OMG.. Our main girl is just writing a novel in her head. The guy Diana likes is probably the butler guy who is like we can't be together cause of our different status aka Diana youre to good for me blah blah blah
Many thanks

she yeeted her outta existence goddamn HAHAHAHAHA

but jesus can she/FL just said i want a friggin divorce? or maybe she cant said that because of her position? goodamnit im rooting for her just to divorce him, find a clean slate and move on. let the blind cousin stays with ML, Ml's mansion, the butler and everything, she needed all of that shit anyway. its going to hurt a lot like hell, but at least they confront this problem. everyone gonna get hurt but they'll patched up soon. lol i hope

i agree with the butler all of this shit because everyone ignoring the friggin problem, the one who actually tried to get out of this mumbo jumbo of a relationship get a bad rep at the end. goodamnit just let it go, let her go man, she loves ya but she ain't gonna take the risk being number second in yo life

probably getting divorced is a bad choice, but everything would be a bad choice in a long run imo

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Umbrecola true. Kiva has a lot of roses. I was thinking more along the lines of the flower president guy though. Those are roses right? Not red roses but ...

What the actual fuck

Diana...wow, thanks to her, everyone already hates our melodramatic protagonist

It's annoying that she's been basically ignoring the ml's gaming's and opinions
Don't force him into someone just because you think they like each other etc...
🤦🤦🤦

this cousin is so fucking stupid too... why the fuck is she talking so ambiguously....... all she has to say is YO GIRL I DONT LOVE ORPHEUS I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE!

Double-page supporter
@Nep One of the people in charge of Smart Brain during Faiz was the Rose Orphnoch, so was it my first gut instinct of Faiz? Like seriously Takumi never clears up any misunderstanding because he refuses to talk to anyone.
Kusaka knocked me out, stole my suit, and tried to kill Kiba, not even gotta try to explain myself when Kiba is angry at me. Not gonna bring up to my friends that Kusaka has been sketchy af, is creepily obsessed with Mari even though she views him as a brother, and told me to my face he was gonna destroy our friendships, he seems so trustworthy. I have memory lost and possibly PTSD from the same night pretty much all of Mari's classmates died, just gonna assume it is my fault and not talk about it. I'm gonna pretend to be evil for a little bit instead of talking to my friends about the fact I am a wolf monster after they found out my secret.

If this manga just has a designated therapist, the problems would probably be solved much earlier with less heartache.

Double-page supporter
I feel like my frustration rose from 15% to 70% in just a couple of pages. 😄

Dex-chan lover
Damn this is making me rage more than when I watched gamers. This right here people is the reason why you have to be specific and concise. Unless, you want to create a cycle of madness like this.

diana is a thot confirmed !
she isn't actually blind, but using magic to snatch MMC !
you bitch !
(this is just a joke) < i have to say this, so that no smart ass complain..

Dex-chan lover
That conversation was so terrible and repetitive it makes Diana seem so dumb and annoying with her wording , she likes the Duke so she's wants to leave but wait, she doesn't like him and wants to stay, and hide her feelings. Just leaving isn't gonna make everything better the maids would probably think the FL chased her out and treat her worse.

And that's why communication is key, kids. Don't make the same mistakes as our female lead here.

Users who are viewing this thread