Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Usually someone doing a release makes it less likely for others pick it up
As long as it fine by me, I don't see a problem.
It looks to be fairly popular, so I don't see why a group wouldn't pick it up.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
It looks to be fairly popular, so I don't see why a group wouldn't pick it up.
Because you picked it up, was what I was trying to say. People will usually avoid direct competition for a title.

Dex-chan lover
Because you picked it up, was what I was trying to say. People will usually avoid direct competition for a title.
I will give it up when someone else picks it up. I've started on chapter 2, and I'll just see how it goes I guess.

Double-page supporter
what's the point of reading a blue balled series like this if it's just inferior to the actual doujins made by the creator :rolleyes:

Isn’t this just the plot to happy lesson again guess time really is a flat circle lol
Thank god someone else was thinking this! I read a few pages after seeing the description and at first I thought it was just a new version of Happy Lesson!
EDIT: It seems to at least be less of a dive into the deep end compared to Happy Lesson, so there's that.
EDIT2: no, way, read chapter 2, there's a difference here.

Last edited:
Is the sasuga note just a keikaku meme? It's pretty dumb regardless, but I guess not quite as bad as if you thought that was a reasonable way to handle the translation...

I can't be too upset since this is clearly a title not to be taken seriously.

Twi

This is already one of the better harem mangas if only for the fact that the teacher didn’t hit him for the accidental pervert moment.

Dex-chan lover
Teacher Harem, Teacher Harem!

Pretty typical gaps present here. You science teacher a the lazy gamer, your P.E. teacher being the semi-drunk gym junkie, and your ice queen tsundere Literature teacher, and our seductive teacher... sex ed or Biology (does Japan have sex ed in High school... )? Good variety. Kind of a shame that MC's college tuition rests on his ability to serve his teachers and keep a secret, but I guess that's life sometimes. it should have been me, not him!

I was gonna complain about how yet again, a man flees in a bath despite the woman being in the wrong time, but I'm glad it was resolved pretty quickly. Looks like Ice queen is one of the good tsundere's with an actual reason for it instead of "It's not like I like you or anything, baka!"

and uhh...
bIm23FY.png

alright, how liberal were you with this translation lol. The rest seems fine but the very last line huh :thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread