Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
what's the point of reading a blue balled series like this if it's just inferior to the actual doujins made by the creator :rolleyes:

it'll last longer than 20 pages lol. Most doujins are great but lucky to be converted into a crappily animated hentai. There's just more money and potential in riding on the edge.

Dex-chan lover
alright, how liberal were you with this translation lol. The rest seems fine but the very last line huh :thonk:
It should be something like "It looks like Shino was being the least moderate of us" or something like that, so it's actually not that far off :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, because you have to leave if someone interrupts your bath time. Just like giving your seat on a bus to some old person, or letting parents with babies go first at the cash register. :dogewow:

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, because you have to leave if someone interrupts your bath time. Just like giving your seat on a bus to some old person, or letting parents with babies go first at the cash register. :dogewow:
damn you for coming here with reason :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
damn you for coming here with reason :dogkek:
hey, I'm all for impossible sexy time with sexy teachers that somehow become slobs and do sexy things, but why would I ever give up my relaxing time in the hot spring, if they happen to intrude on my bath time. :pepehmm: they're free to join me, I won't complain, but I'm not leaving! :chad:

Dex-chan lover
< We're all gonna make it brah
Couldn't resist huh? lol

Edit: God damn it, I put this down midway to do something else, I come back to finish it and I see that atrocious final bit of dialogue lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That cover gives me "We have Imaizumin at home" kind of feel.
With all kinds of forced scenarios, all the forced fanservice, but way less charm.
Imaizumin really raised the bar for those styles of harems IMO.
Instead of wondering will-they-wont-they, the author just knocks the question out of the way from the get-go and focuses on character development and relationships between said characters. It still baffles me that Imaizumin comes from hentai.

Well, let's see where it goes for now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Imaizumin really raised the bar for those styles of harems IMO.
Imaizumin is just an alright manga carried by the fact that there's no blue-balling thanks to the the doujins also being canon. We know they banging and they all are aware of it, so we're past the point "lmao first to bang MC wins". I get why most manga can't do that.

There's other reasons too, but I do wanna give this manga time to cook and see what the MC does/reacts. Lotta otherwise great make or break depending on how the MC is. So far he seems respectable, at least. Didn't completely freak out over a naked woman and even encouraged her in a time where most harem MC's would just blank out.

Dex-chan lover
didn't even last three days
And it's back to suggestive again. Hilarious! :lol:
I guess it's going to go back on forth until someone gives in.
According to the rules, "entries with heavily censored or non-explicit sex as erotica, and entries with light exposure as suggestive", it should be categorized as suggestive. There's no sex involved.

Dex-chan lover
what's the point of reading a blue balled series like this if it's just inferior to the actual doujins made by the creator :rolleyes:
Tastes vary. I read a lot of R18 stuff, but for ongoing series, I tend to prefer "erotica". It allows the development of sexual tension, doesn't rely on long ecchi scenes that quickly become repetitive, and devotes more pages to story and character development.

Dex-chan lover
I did it on a whim. Hopefully someone snipes me soon. I had forgotten how much work this was.
Despite the complaints, I think this is quite good for a first translation done solo. The English makes sense and reads well, overall. It's easy to follow even the longer and more complex passages, such as the conversation between Hiro and his father. The typesetting is distracting at times, but I understand that not everyone has time to redraw 34 pages. That said, a bit more care in text placement wouldn't hurt.

A few minor things...
Page 23, panel 4: "Even though out it's the men's bath time..."​
Page 23, panel 5: "Gotta scoop scoot!"​
Page 29, panel 5: "Doing to try Trying your best for your students above all else..."​

And yeah, resist the page 34 impulse :sneaky:

Group Leader
I think you should create a concrete keikaku¹ for how you can get rid of unnecessary Japanese-isms such as “sasuga”.

¹ “keikaku” means “plan”.

Dex-chan lover
The female teachers thought otherwise, but the perceptive neighbors had a feeling it was Onee(s) X Shota.

Users who are viewing this thread