Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... interesting...
A harem between a high-schooler and his teachers :lul:,
The teacher lives in the INN ran by the high-schooler family :huh:.
They have big boobs :finnawoke:

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
If you know you're not doing anything wrong, then why the fuck would you hide when someone comes into the bath? Just yell that someone's inside instead of hiding like a little pervert only to cause massive misunderstandings. It's such a shitty and overused plot device...

She bussin no cap frfr. She's the most sus of us.
Now that convinced me that the "sasuga means as expected of" TL note is a meme...

Dex-chan lover
And it's back to suggestive again. Hilarious! :lol:
I guess it's going to go back on forth until someone gives in.
According to the rules, "entries with heavily censored or non-explicit sex as erotica, and entries with light exposure as suggestive", it should be categorized as suggestive. There's no sex involved.
And it’s back to erotica again :kek:
How many more times is it going to change?

Dex-chan lover
Because you picked it up, was what I was trying to say. People will usually avoid direct competition for a title.
I think the translation's intentionally designed to provoke someone into picking up the manga by way of wanting to do a better job.

alright, how liberal were you with this translation lol. The rest seems fine but the very last line huh :thonk:
This the kind of liberality that'd make Seven Seas Entertainment blush collectively

Power Uploader
Honestly my expectations weren't that high after I saw the "No Group".

Fed-Kun's army
it said they've lived together like that 2 months already. thats a bit random, im sure showing the first days would have been way more interesting. by now he should be used to their antics enough to not get flustered or annoyed, and even getting back at them. hell, it even wouldn't have been weird for him to whip out his dick and just fuck the ass-upwards teacher without any further explanation if it's been 2 months of teasing like that already.

Fed-Kun's army
to the translator (@bondejeger) in case they have the time and will to do corrections:
"our inn can fits the residents temporarily was approached" on page 19 doesn't seem right
"our inn was approached to temporarily fit the residents" perhaps? or "house" instead of "fit"?

its not a big deal if you leave it though, its a really minor glitch in an overall awesome job. thank you for your work!

Supporter
it said they've lived together like that 2 months already. thats a bit random, im sure showing the first days would have been way more interesting. by now he should be used to their antics enough to not get flustered or annoyed, and even getting back at them. hell, it even wouldn't have been weird for him to whip out his dick and just fuck the ass-upwards teacher without any further explanation if it's been 2 months of teasing like that already.
The next couple of chapters certainly seem to suggest that's where we're going.

Dex-chan lover
If you know you're not doing anything wrong, then why the fuck would you hide when someone comes into the bath? Just yell that someone's inside instead of hiding like a little pervert only to cause massive misunderstandings. It's such a shitty and overused plot device...

I have seen this behavior in a number of manga. I still don't really get what the point is. It must be somehow connected to the Japanese (stereotypic) culture of not wanting to cause trouble for others. So, even if you are a man using the men's turn in the bath, if a woman accidentally enters, you don't want to cause any sort of trouble or loss of face for the woman. Thus you try to hide yourself, so that either you will slip out unnoticed or the woman will eventually leave, forever believing she did nothing wrong. I suppose in this particular case since the dude is a member of the inn staff, he was even more adamant about not giving the teacher, a customer, any trouble. It backfired spectacularly, as expected, sorry, sasuga, causing more trouble than just yelling and letting her know immediately.

Now that convinced me that the "sasuga means as expected of" TL note is a meme...

It's a good (?) to see the "keikaku means plan" meme is still alive and well.

Users who are viewing this thread