Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - A day out with a teacher.

Dex-chan lover
So why is this series tagged as Erotica? When does that whole deal start?
Beats me, chapter 1 was definitely spicy enough for Erotica, then 2 and 3 still had some vibes but toned down (hard to beat the accidental onsen scenario tbf).

This is the most tame chapter but still had a lot of teasing. But it was focused entirely on one teacher this time, so maybe it'll be toned down to introduce them before going wild?

On topic: damn Orizuru sensei just gives off mommy vibes. But only to MC. I guess she likes teasing outside of class? Or maybe they all just let their guard down after getting used to MC.

In general it's kinda funny how attached all four teachers seem to be to their caretaker/high school student, though all in different ways. But I guess that's harem logic, right? We'll probably get some retroactive explanation later on for all this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Y'all are a bit ungrateful considering he's doing the translation that you guys are reading for free. Beggars can't be choosers.

Translator has said this is just a temp job. I think he's just invoking Cunningham's law. On on hand, it's hard to find a translator that would be provoked by a bad translation since it's not a trivial correction. But on the other hand I'm a bit surprised there's less attention here given the subject matter (a harem of hot teachers teasing a high school boy? Without random ecchi shenanigans being blamed on MC?) I've seen trashier stuff being sniped lol.

Oh well, things are always odd with ecchi translators and their habits.

Dex-chan lover
What is gyatt and rizz mean?
I don't understand
I might genuinely need a TL for the TL.

what is gyatt mean ?

Rizz = Charisma. New slang way to describe someone as charming and seductive.

Gyatt = Shortening of "God DAMN". You know, that crazy "DAMNNNN" reaction people have when some crazy shit goes down. This is more the "god damn" reaction for when you see an extra thicc woman walk by you.

(sorry for triple posting. Hard to edit in replies to my other comments.)

Dex-chan lover
Chizuru teasing Hiro.

Like a big sister teasing their younger brother.

Dex-chan lover
Rizz = Charisma. New slang way to describe someone as charming and seductive.

Gyatt = Shortening of "God DAMN". You know, that crazy "DAMNNNN" reaction people have when some crazy shit goes down. This is more the "god damn" reaction for when you see an extra thicc woman walk by you.

(sorry for triple posting. Hard to edit in replies to my other comments.)
I see, thank you

Users who are viewing this thread