Android wa Keiken Ninzuu ni Hairimasu ka?? - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
also as a Jun supporter, I'm just disappointed that the author doesn't even give her a fighting chance anymore. If she will lose so blatantly, why introduce her?
I do feel kind of bad for her after that last chapter she was in, even though she's really more of a foil than a genuine rival.

I wouldn't say that this chapter is useless as we did learn something pretty important, even if it does spin the series in a really odd way. Like instead of a sex android developing beyond her initial functions into a more fully realized entity, she's designed as a lesbian Stepford Wife? That's... something...

Dex-chan lover
Men, Nadeshiko's mother is so messed up.
At least with her words Nadeshiko can become a little more human?.

Dex-chan lover
well i can at least say i wasnt expecting that LOL

but now its gonna be a back and forth now with the 2 girls

looking forward to more and what route this series ends up going

Dex-chan lover
Loved that at as soon as it was mentioned, Akane saw herself pregnant not once but twice. Once due to the shock at the sudden reveal would be understandable but when you're seeing a scene of a loving wife and daughter with another on the way, kinda sounding like something you want. Thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
If you are not seeing any problems with everything involving Nadeshiko and her retardedly mad scientist of a "mother", evaluate yourself. She literally made Nadeshiko as a means to an end and Akane should have cleaned her hands off them long ago.

well, that was an useless chapter. We still know jacksh*t about this "mother" of Nadeshiko and why she's doing this.

also as a Jun supporter, I'm just disappointed that the author doesn't even give her a fighting chance anymore. If she will lose so blatantly, why introduce her?

anw, thanks for the chapter.
old comment but childhood friend characters always end up like this, they're just more drama than an actual character usually.

Users who are viewing this thread