Ane ga Kensei de Imouto ga Kenja de

This one's MC is refreshingly not horny and not insane so far. Hope it stays that way, since this one has promise!

Only thing I am not a fan of is the main character's appearance... way too girly, in the sense of that hair and the twink looking armour. Might be the only one who thinks so but just looks strange seeing him try to act tough like that.

there is a limit to how girly a mc can be ffs

he isnt even crossdressing but dress completely like a girl xD

I had to read the description to know he was a man cause I was thinking it was an error on the translation or something xD

not a bad manga but if it was a futanari or yuri idk if the history would change that much xD

@Batman
It's romantically.

Later on in the WN, he makes a promise with his two sisters and Reifelt that he would sleep with them and give them a deep kiss, if they beat back the demons, which they did (One of which was the demonlord who is a battle junkie and almost got serious).

Power Uploader
This how I read the description
3qfgtu.jpg

Aggregator gang
There’s a JP WebNovel that’s very similar and less Ecchi but it’s a Misunderstanding novel. Sadly it got dropped

The ponytail feels weird. Would've been better off if they just made this yuri.

this manga is literally shit... even for this type of fantasy/adventure/ecchi is shit... it's cliche and the plot doesn't exist... why the author did this? is some sort of punishment?

@Edoardod02 money....ecchi sells and mmorpg settings sells.....same like harem and school+random enemy was years ago , the isekai bs we have today or the solo leveling copycats that are appearing in mass(ironic when solo leveling also is one xD)

its at a point of "if you dont add this your manga/novel will never see the light of day" and a lot of good and shitty author are falling for it

this kind of shit kills creativity but sells a lot same like what happens with movies most are forgettable and without any substance but print or at least printed a lot of money(covid killed a lot of that market )

the good thing is you can choose what to read/see then just go to other manga ,there are some really good and look for some completed mangas that are very good not everything needs to be shiny new xD

The ponytail is killing me. This is probably also the most beta male MC i've seen in awhile. Do authors think there are only two ways to write a male? Sex hound or beta wimp? If its a villain than over the top with hint of rapist is the normal go to.

So this one will be like that Sunohara Caretaker but with fantasy setting

Users who are viewing this thread