Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

I don't really think the Uncle summoned Goat. I think his wish was merely to see Yuu's mom again, and the Dog demon decided to grant it, instead.
I think it is a very Genie's Lamp or Monkey's Paw sort of thing and his wish was just a little too open to interpretation.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is exceptional in how it makes everything feel just the right amount of uncomfortable for us to relate to the characters

Hmmmm, I doubt that onee san would let the mc die.
(well its already seen in the sequel of this)

Look at this dude, being an *sshole to someone that was involuntarily involved into a Eldritch summoning process that he f-ed up.
Go sit on a pinecone.

Dex-chan lover
Gets cucked by his brother then get cucked by his nephew. the destiny of an incel.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this aint gonna be a happy ending folks, 10/10 Chiyo gonna end up going back the underworld or some thing and Uncle most likely dead or eternally coma.

Group Leader
Seems like we're going to see a conflict between Yuu and his uncle, I'm sure he wouldn't do something directly to him (Chiyo wouldn't allow it), but maybe he will try to reverse the summoning and return her to wherever she came from, I hope he changes his mind before it's too late.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Yuu is Ryou's nephew, not his younger brother. Yuu is the son of his older brother, that is what I think you meant to type out.

Users who are viewing this thread