Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Uncle, your wish was already granted. Your s̞̼͔̬̤i̩̥̫̳s̱̩͓̫̤̺͓t̺̮̻̹͓e̙̪̺̟͝r̴̥͙̖̥̥ is right there. She's waiting for you. Look at her s͕̣̟m̢̩̬͈̼̩i͔̭̠̤̬l͏e̤̝̖̙̺͝.

I'm sure it she has loads of f̜̬̯͡u̷̱̖̹̤̱͈͎n̘̘̗̠̹͞ ̛̟p͚͔l̘͈͚̺͔a̧̮̲͉n̗͉̦̦̩̰͖s̡̲̗̮͙ in store for you.

I never thought the SFW version of a doujin would make me hurt so much.

Dex-chan lover
so we have a pure love (accidentally summons a vary powerful demon and wishes to have a sister) vs an impure love (intentionally summons a demon to try to get his incestuous love back). i really hope the mc wins.

ok so i know i might be framing this wrong but this is the only way i could think of.

If someone managed to snag off my wish granting onee-chan I would be salty af too

Supporter
This uncle is fucked in the head. Even if he got the wish he wanted and the cousin he loved was revived it's not like she would love him, she married his brother, not him. Plus, she would probably be put off by the dude being a creepy fuck who had already summoned some canine demon to take up her appearance. What a shit wish, his nephew had a better idea, Yuu is baller getting an eldritch ancient god to act as his older sister and protector.

Well, I have no worries about Yuu. The Uncle on the other hand is probably going to end up wishing for death.

Fed-Kun's army
It's crazy how the author has a capability to make the non-H version interesting while the H-version "stimulating".

And in case yall don't know, he has a youtube account, precisely a Vtuber.

Supporter
@Sheruff6 "And in case yall don't know, he has a youtube account, precisely a Vtuber."....

Pochi is a girl. Confirmed. : )

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/17007955.Iida_Pochi_

Oh shit this was foreshadowed (from ch. 13, pg 10)

LUsH3DF.png

Fed-Kun's army
I'm very happy that there is some more plot in newer chapters

Users who are viewing this thread