Ane Naru Mono - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

Group Leader
I'm glad that his uncle is back home. So lets see if I got this straight, uncle summoned her till his health turned on him. Since he didn't make his wish before his health hit, that's when yuu found her then made the wish. Uncle needs to stop being salty, its not yuu's fault that he got the wish and not him. Now lets see whats going to happen between uncle and yuu

Group Leader
It does get me curious after seeing the uncle is still awake at the end of the chapter, how far will he go to get that wish. Kill the kid or find a rare item that will help go through loopholes in the rules

Double-page supporter
@IsabellaOsa honestly at this point I could def see him trying to off Yuu, both for the wish and because he partly blames him for his mom's (uncle's cousin's) death.
Aaaaand then it'd probably all blow up in his face and he'd get eviscerated

Group Leader
@DracoSafarius I agree I can see that happening, it will probably happen during an event like fireworks or something that will distract everyone. Curious how mad chiyo will be when everything goes down

Double-page supporter
it's not like she could fulfill your wish anyways so what are you so mad about? she literally said it's impossible to do so.

oh wait I don't think he read the manga yet...oops spoiler

Aggregator gang
@mage_goo It sounds like uncle was pulled into their dimension/plane of existence when he tried to summon them. So it's not that weird that more than one Eldritch being would respond.

Dex-chan lover
*sigh
Stop it with the awkward passive-aggressive shambling and be a man, Ryou-san. Life is waiting ahead of you

jk

Users who are viewing this thread