Ane Naru Mono

Anyone who love pochi work can support her by joining membership on her YouTube channel or throw superchat on livechat when she held livestream

Fun Fact: The mangaka has done a drawing for one of the hololive members, raine from ID gen2 i believe.

This is so annnoying. 40 chapters and almost no story progression. I want to know her background, feelings and i want them to progress to something

Dex-chan lover
Nah, wiztaku is right.
there are nothing actually happen yet, just foreshadow. Everything about this after almost 40 chapter is the same story progress we get with the 1 chapter of the original. Honestly, this author is new and i doubt her writing be that great to look forward to, after 40 chapters so far and just teasing and flag. It can just have been the slice of life like the original instead of try to be dark 😪

Dex-chan lover
I like the continuity between the two versions. Their bedroom is very clearly the same room. Compare page 8 of Chapter 37 here to the marathon session on pages 14-15 in Chapter 7 of the original.

Dex-chan lover
I like the continuity between the two versions. Their bedroom is very clearly the same room. Compare page 8 of Chapter 37 here to the marathon session on pages 14-15 in Chapter 7 of the original.

Users who are viewing this thread