Ane Naru Mono

let me get this straight...

The new uncle is MC paternal uncle.
The blonde monster took up a form that looks like MC's mother, who MC's paternal uncle was in love with. The uncle tried to get help from the MC's "sister"(monster) to help MC's mother (bring her back to life?). The reason why the uncle dislikes MC is because he's a child of the woman he was in love with... but not his...

Did I get all that right?

@livingicy you’re partially correct. I’m pretty sure the uncle loved his sister a lot but not in a romantic way. The reason he doesn’t particularly care for the MC is because looking at the MC’s face reminds him of his sister and it’s painful for him. It’s possible i could be incorrect but that’s my interpretation.

Dex-chan lover
i knew pochi since the third chapter of the lewd version
then i discovered this version, and i was happy, then i discovered that pochi was a vtuber
i was elated, then i saw pochi’s drawing stream along with ina and iofi
i was on ecstasy

If a monster girl tells you "I will grant you a wish in return for what you value the most" the correct answer is "I value my virginity the most".

Dex-chan lover
@SemiNoodle
Your wish is granted .
We will just remove your virginity the fast way with a scalpel so you can get your wish.

I am Calypso and I thank you for playing Twisted Wishes.

Dex-chan lover
In the hentai spin-off, she stops being
his older sister in exchange for being his succubus and lover
this is a prequel, but written after. It’s not tragedy, she doesn’t leave him 👍

No. That’s just incorrect. The hentai and this storyline are taking place in the same time. And she’s never his lover or claimed to be his lover - she’s always been his big sister.

Users who are viewing this thread