Ane Naru Mono

let me get this straight...

The new uncle is MC paternal uncle.
The blonde monster took up a form that looks like MC's mother, who MC's paternal uncle was in love with. The uncle tried to get help from the MC's "sister"(monster) to help MC's mother (bring her back to life?). The reason why the uncle dislikes MC is because he's a child of the woman he was in love with... but not his...

Did I get all that right?

@livingicy you’re partially correct. I’m pretty sure the uncle loved his sister a lot but not in a romantic way. The reason he doesn’t particularly care for the MC is because looking at the MC’s face reminds him of his sister and it’s painful for him. It’s possible i could be incorrect but that’s my interpretation.

Dex-chan lover
i knew pochi since the third chapter of the lewd version
then i discovered this version, and i was happy, then i discovered that pochi was a vtuber
i was elated, then i saw pochi’s drawing stream along with ina and iofi
i was on ecstasy

Dex-chan lover
@SemiNoodle
Your wish is granted .
We will just remove your virginity the fast way with a scalpel so you can get your wish.

I am Calypso and I thank you for playing Twisted Wishes.

No. That’s just incorrect. The hentai and this storyline are taking place in the same time. And she’s never his lover or claimed to be his lover - she’s always been his big sister.

Double-page supporter
Im getting sick of tired of seeing everyone say "The manga is the sequel to the hentai!!!!!" HOW AND WHEN?? When did Pochi ever say this?? no one has any video or proof aside from the fact i'm 80% sure some random person said this then everyone ran with it, and HOW would it be a sequel?? the series LITERALLY starts with a FUTURE version of the MC saying that Chiyo leaves after summer LMAO why would the author just destroy her only story line when this series is shrouded in mystery, tragedy, sadness and the occasional wholesomeness??

TLDR: There's no possible way the Hentai could be the sequel and unless I see proof I refuse to believe it

Who cares if this is a prequel or not? I'm more concerned about the fact that it's been years since we last got new chapters for the manga or the doujin.
It's not like we're ever going to get anything from this series other than merch like figurines and mousepads (idc about the new artbook). Pochi WILL continue to squeeze the toothpaste and you WILL like it.
By the way, if you want to get the latest info on Anenarumono, there's this one Twitter account that retweets Pochi's tweets about Anenarumono. https://twitter.com/anenarumono
TLDR: This is an unpopular genre, and I'm sure Pochi won't be returning to the series anytime soon now that she's found more profitable avenues like vtubing and whatever else she's been doing these past few years. It's best to forget about this and come back in a couple of years or so. Or better still, don't come back at all!

Edit #1: I can't believe that pochi changed her twitter pfp to Chiyo for c104 and changed it back to her vtuber avatar now that it's over. lol what a nothingburger

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread