Ane no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
It's really annoying and sorta bad writing that the sister acts at the end like he's an idiot for not getting it, yet she spent the previous chapters fucking up their date on purpose and for who-knows-what reason

Dex-chan lover
Honestly with how she acts, I doubt there was a better time for him to mention it. If mentioned any later (or worse if she finds out without him saying it), she'll likely start questioning him on when or how he got the number, and how come he didn't say so earlier. Then she'll start speculating on how often he's been in contact with the girl (especially since she's close to his age), and then probably making assumptions that he often meets up with her before finally getting insecure about it and start lashing out at him, with probably the sister also doing the same to him.

So yeah, better to just tell the truth and get it over with. In the end, there's no winning for this guy sadly.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, y'all really can't blame Asahi for this one, she literally yoinked him from them and demanded his phone and put her contact info herself

That was all her and that all happened almost instantly
Reminder: Use Lock Screens

Dex-chan lover
The mere existence of one or possible more lesbian characters that aren't even the main couple does not require a yuri tag.

The simple existence of someone that isn't hetero in this, even if they aren't the main pair, triggering so many people here is downright hilarious. Thankfully it's also given me lots of new people to block going forward, so thanks for telling on yourselves for being dumb bigots.
what a retarded comment. did any of the girls say they are romantically interested in each other? u are just assuming here. by your logic if two girls just talk then it's yuri lol.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Don't care about the yuri-bait, just here to say that the faces Hi-chan made this chapter were enough to make my jaw hurt from grinning and smiling

Fed-Kun's army
i guess his sister already knew about hii-chan loves our boy:meguupog:
Even if she doesn't know, she has a strong suspicion. I mean she's asked her before point-blank that if she likes likes him or not. I'll be gracious and say that as for now she's just looking after her little brother

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really mind the new girl because this chapter makes it seem likely she'll become a wingwoman, but the big sis is still pretty awful. We have a second confirmation that she knows that fmc likes main guy (I thought that the other scene might have been some other dark-haired girl), and yet there's no apology, remorse, or even an "oops" about getting in their way on their date.

The new girl could still become a love rival maybe. It would push the plot forward if she is a rival for his affection.

What the fuck is wrong with the comments lmao 💀💀 goofy ass cuck-behavior comments stay mad L. The series is fine so far, new girl will probably be a wingman

Dex-chan lover
Yuritards are either misanthropic lesbos, or dudes who cuck themselves cuz "muh purity"

No point in arguing with delusional ppl like those

Users who are viewing this thread