Ane no Yuujin - Ch. 2 - Attractiveness is the Best.

Dex-chan lover
Man, why do the good ones with the amazing art always just a one shot or short story

Dex-chan lover
I could have read more chapters of this. The elder sister as well got hardly any exposure, even though her character seemed to be pretty interesting, with only giving her attention to beautiful things, but still being a top student. The art was certainly pleasant to look at.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Makes me wonder if the mangakas editor told him to stop here and wait to see if it’s worth continuing, in this case though I guess not?

Supporter
Give me my Alter Ego Marin, i want more Marins, we can't survive of bisque doll alone, and i'm tired of the other gyarus that just bait the trope and are actually normal girls with coloured hair
GIMME MORE MARINS

Fed-Kun's army
NOOO MAN WHY, THEY WERE ONLY GETTING STARTED. THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN IT BEING A ONESHOT. AT LEAST GIVE US A CONFESSION MAN

Dex-chan lover
eca.png

Dex-chan lover
why must the best things always be oneshots. i would read an entire series of these two interacting. it seems like one that would be fast paced. together in under ten chapters and them being together for another 5-10 and then it ends, but it wouldnt feel too short. too bad that will never happen

Users who are viewing this thread