Anemone is in Heat - Ch. 42 - Junior

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I have unsubscribed from youtube channels that are so petty they delay things when their comments ask for something. I wish I could unsubscribe from scanlators, or at least to be able to pick different ones for the same series.

You are worse than the junior in this very chapter and a example of the same thing. The irony.

Double-page supporter
I have unsubscribed from youtube channels that are so petty they delay things when their comments ask for something. I wish I could unsubscribe from scanlators, or at least to be able to pick different ones for the same series.

You are worse than the junior in this very chapter and a example of the same thing. The irony.

it's not even vaguely the same thing. youtube gives ad revenue so at least by delaying it the creator is potentially missing out on something themselves as part of the process, a certain give and take of content. if there was a patreon that promised monthly content, maybe you would have a point. but there isn't, so this is something being done entirely for the sake of doing it and any scanslator can choose to delay or stop at any time and that's okay. you (and we) are not entitled to their work on a given day especially at the behest of someone being rude about it

there's a super easy way to unsubscribe from this scanlator: it's not reading their work or commenting on their threads. your options are either to accept this scanlator's way of doing things or commission an alternate yourself. going 'i wish someone else would do this for free for me so I could favour them' is pretty hilarious

Aggregator gang
Geez just go away random rude girl!!
Nagisa and Mashiro already cleared up the whole exam thing.
Now we're "going back" to that urgh.

Dex-chan lover
Annoying character to prolong the series. Imo it could have ended nicely dozen of chapters ago.

Double-page supporter
thanks for the translation but you guys acted like even pettier children than the probable child you were bullying

I get scanlating and translating for basically free can be thankless and even stressful but I really cannot get on board with that level of pettiness, like just mute the guy or ban him, it was that easy. Instead, you went full nuclear meltdown at the slightest provocation from someone that's possibly autistic or with some other sociability issues

Anyways, you do you

Dex-chan lover
She's harrassing you and was dumb enough to give you her name and you know her school because she did it in her uniform.

One phone call would fix this issue, plus leave a mark on her academic future as a bonus. Not seeing the problem

Dex-chan lover
Yeah author you just made your series drop so much in ratings. Like what the fuck was even the fucking point of this random mentally unstable bitch to show up and to make it worse why do any of the MCs even care in the slightest what this bitch is saying?

1/10 chapter and looks like the next arc is going to be pure 1/10 trash…

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of that junior, that's for sure. Wondering how it'll pan out, though.

Thanks for the chapter!!! Appreciate all the hard work and time going into it!

Dex-chan lover
Imagine the entitlement you gotta have to barge into an acquaintance's life to tell them they've been doing shit all wrong and that they should be with you instead, like girl fuck off maybe

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation but you guys acted like even pettier children than the probable child you were bullying

I get scanlating and translating for basically free can be thankless and even stressful but I really cannot get on board with that level of pettiness, like just mute the guy or ban him, it was that easy. Instead, you went full nuclear meltdown at the slightest provocation from someone that's possibly autistic or with some other sociability issues

Anyways, you do you
oh wow the stupid classic excuse

“they might be mentally unwell so leave the poor person alone T^T”

one you have no proof of that! and with that stupidity out of the way, wtf is this defensive garbage? like come up with something better

Dex-chan lover
Yeah author you just made your series drop so much in ratings. Like what the fuck was even the fucking point of this random mentally unstable bitch to show up and to make it worse why do any of the MCs even care in the slightest what this bitch is saying?

1/10 chapter and looks like the next arc is going to be pure 1/10 trash…
take a chill pill and relax! you look to unhinge because of some story???

Dex-chan lover
Mashiro getting some nice marshmallowy comforting there. We know she has some self-worth issues so I feel like new girl is going to come after her but after that display from Nagisa there's now way she'd let anything happen.

Lady, who are you even? Why are they even being intimidated by someone they don't even know lmao.

Dex-chan lover
The junior is mega selfish. There is no answer Nagisa could provide that would satisfy her, so she's just basically using them as an emotional punching bag for issues in her own personality that she can't work out.

That said, none of this is unusual behavior, especially for a teenager.

I would have been happier with the outcome here if Nagisa didn't try to argue about studying and instead said "I found something more important than studying". (Whether true or not, it's a very romantic thing to say.)

Users who are viewing this thread