Anemone is in Heat - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Sensei

Dex-chan lover
Man, so many peoples mad about fictional age gap. Also they got so little light in the whole manga, it's literally the first time there a whole chapter dedicated to those two and it will probably be the last and you people are acting like the author kill your parents.

Dex-chan lover
Man, so many peoples mad about fictional age gap. Also they got so little light in the whole manga, it's literally the first time there a whole chapter dedicated to those two and it will probably be the last and you people are acting like the author kill your parents.
Its not about the age gap, its about the dynamics they have, the nurse was a full grown adult working when she first met this girl who was in middle school. I dont know how this being a possibe romance doesnt feel super weird to you, we have a truly goated couple with Nagisa and Mashiro, so of course people arent going to like when a much more cliche and frankly gross relationship takes up the other pairings screen time

Hopefully we get a chapter in the future when they are together and everyone meets the inlaws, "so how did you two meet?" "she visited the high school I was working at when she was aa middle schooler" I dont know what part of that is supposed be romance anyone is supposed to like

and before you or someone else whines and says its fictional, thats not my point, Ive read far more weird, gross, fucked up stuff than this without any problem

Dex-chan lover
image.png

This is literally grooming 101
YUP.
Always the school nurse, a sign something is or has become An Yuri Manga. “Let’s just put all the tropes in. It’ll sell. Who cares if it has any integrity or not”

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I don't have an issue with age gaps (for the most part anyway), especially if there's consent. That said, I'm just glad that Riri is out of the picture for this couple, so that she can properly move on. That way we can get back to our main couple, while also seeing uda find happiness.
The internet was a mistake. The amount of normies unable to appreciate age-gap yuri is saddening.
“Age gap” is irrelevant if both are adults. That is not the case here, or when used on manga sites to describe actual pedophilia.

She is not the age of consent. She is legally a child. A high school student. One could consider that moot, even. The other person is her teacher. That’s inappropriate at college level, which in the US is generally both adults of the age of consent.

Sorry, I can’t “appreciate“ a child and an adult in a romantic relationship.
”normies“? I don’t see how that describes any of this. do you mean “non-perverts“ or something? It being yuri is irrelevant.

Dex-chan lover
See my last post.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so blessed that I lived to see the ultra pious Tumblr SJW ideology mutate and spread to every corner of the internet. /s
:dogkek:
…you made me sick to my stomach before breakfast.
”I don’t like illegal age differences because it’s fucked up” isn’t tumblr bullshit.
That goes back to around the 1700s? Really solidified in the 1800s.
Youre gonna end up on a watch list.

Dex-chan lover
“Age gap” is irrelevant if both are adults. That is not the case here, or when used on manga sites to describe actual pedophilia.

She is not the age of consent. She is legally a child. A high school student. One could consider that moot, even. The other person is her teacher. That’s inappropriate at college level, which in the US is generally both adults of the age of consent.

”normies“? I don’t see how that describes any of this. do you mean “non-perverts“ or something? It being yuri is irrelevant.
I'd agree with you if the two engaged in sexual intercourse, but that's not the case here. Her teacher even wants to avoid the two them pursuing an active relationship while she's still a student. So, yeah I don't see an issue.

Dex-chan lover
I'd agree with you if the two engaged in sexual intercourse, but that's not the case here. Her teacher even wants to avoid the two them pursuing an active relationship while she's still a student. So, yeah I don't see an issue.
Pfffft. Adult child romance is called grooming or “child corruption”, gross and illegal.
”they’re not together yet” well, they are clearly going to. I’m not talking about “in world”.
I am talking about this story being written and published. This a story romanticising adult/child romantic interest.
SHE HAS BEEN ATTRACTED TO THIS MINOR FOR A WHILE. I THINK THERE IS A WORD FOR THAT.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think it’s a triangle, it’s a love chain,
USA likes Riri , Riri likes Mizuki and Mizuki likes the teacher.. I wonder if we’ll see whom the teacher likes, another former classmate? lol
Seriously why is the age gap yuri so popular? It’sa potential ground for grooming..
Well, we already know the teacher likes Mizuki back.

Age gaps have their problems for sure, but at least at this point Mizuki is... probably close to 18. There's definitely much worse going around.

Dex-chan lover
I actually enjoyed this chapter a lot more than the rest of this arc. No excessive angst, just a girl falling for someone older. And honestly I can see why this would happen. She feels alienated from her peers and has no motivation to just go and have fun. Than she meets the nurse who calls her out for being pretentious without looking down on her. The two of them have some nice chemistry going on. And as the school nurse she doesn't have to teach those kids or grade their exams so it's way easier to get a personal relationship with them. Which might actually be beneficial for her job because students might be more open with her about their medical problems and what actually happened compared to other teachers. Calling that grooming is really weird.
Frankly speaking I don't think the nurse is romantically interested in her. And she herself correctly recognized that confessing her feelings while she's still a student would make it necessary to draw a line.
Honestly, so far this seems like one of the best solutions to deal with a student falling in love with a teacher, which btw does happen. It rarely ever works out, but I feel like the approach that this manga takes is way more mature than what you usually see.

Dex-chan lover
I actually enjoyed this chapter a lot more than the rest of this arc. No excessive angst, just a girl falling for someone older. And honestly I can see why this would happen. She feels alienated from her peers and has no motivation to just go and have fun. Than she meets the nurse who calls her out for being pretentious without looking down on her. The two of them have some nice chemistry going on. And as the school nurse she doesn't have to teach those kids or grade their exams so it's way easier to get a personal relationship with them. Which might actually be beneficial for her job because students might be more open with her about their medical problems and what actually happened compared to other teachers. Calling that grooming is really weird.
Frankly speaking I don't think the nurse is romantically interested in her. And she herself correctly recognized that confessing her feelings while she's still a student would make it necessary to draw a line.
Honestly, so far this seems like one of the best solutions to deal with a student falling in love with a teacher, which btw does happen. It rarely ever works out, but I feel like the approach that this manga takes is way more mature than what you usually see.
It was established in earlier chapters that the teacher is waiting for her to graduate so they can get together.
Not that that’s exactly legal in Japan. Are they gonna wait two years of just holding hands?

Dex-chan lover

Just to point out that she is of the age of consent in Japan, and would be where I live too. It wouldn't be viewed favorably for sure and would most likely cost her job if they were actually "doing it" and found out, but not illegal.

Banned

Aren't you that idiot that got triggered discussing Maitsuki, spend all their time sperging out and giving their life-story, just to get btfo'd by the whole thread? Now you are here? Is this your personal twitter or something? This is manga, this is 2D. Anyone that is an actual otaku understands that you shouldn't judge so quickly with your reallife morals. It was a mistake to even let people like you get easy access to this subculture.
Pfffft. Adult child romance is called grooming or “child corruption”, gross and illegal.
”they’re not together yet” well, they are clearly going to. I’m not talking about “in world”.
I am talking about this story being written and published. This a story romanticising adult/child romantic interest.
SHE HAS BEEN ATTRACTED TO THIS MINOR FOR A WHILE. I THINK THERE IS A WORD FOR THAT.
I don't know what happened in your childhood and i for sure don't give a fuck, but this is the last place to try and argue "grooming" or "child corruption" in a wholesome yuri series. A manga. In 2D. Imagine being this much of a retard.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Meh, it's not like the teacher was molding the girl to better suit her own tastes. As for the teacher being attracted to her, sure that was established already. However it's not as though she was attracted to her solely because she was a child. Either way, it was fun chatting with you.

Dex-chan lover
It was established in earlier chapters that the teacher is waiting for her to graduate so they can get together.
Not that that’s exactly legal in Japan. Are they gonna wait two years of just holding hands?
I don't really remember what happened there exactly, do we have a confirmation that the teacher knows about her feelings and reciprocates them or was it just her talking about confessing when after she graduated? It's been a while since I read that part and from this chapter alone I don't see any hint that the nurse might be interested in her in a romantic way

Banned
…you made me sick to my stomach before breakfast.
”I don’t like illegal age differences because it’s fucked up” isn’t tumblr bullshit.
That goes back to around the 1700s? Really solidified in the 1800s.
Youre gonna end up on a watch list.
Dude, each of your comments i find i have to ask myself if you are trolling. You have such a shallow understanding of romance in 2D and the medium overall. 2D characters have so many indicators for the readers to see their true intentions (e.g. unique to manga reactions, inner monologue, established meta-genuinity). Now pair that up with romance in 2D, especially yuri, where it's the norm that if two girls get together, they stay together until they're old.

So, if we look at this yuri age-gap coupling and keep all those things in mind, only a deranged mind could think of all those disusting descriptions you keep throwing around. This is THEIR story. They will most likely stay together until they die. This is such a yuri manga. This is a wholesome work. Even if she is her student and she is her teacher, you know that this will not hurt any of them but will make them happy. Because they are destined for each other. This is such a work.

You can't say that shit in real life. You don't have all those insights in real life. Real life is not sweet. And real life is not wholesome. There is no author telling you their intent. Or let's you be sure they are destined for each other. That's why we have laws, so people don't hurt each other. You can't compare 2D with 3D like you do. You don't understand these things. You literally "don't get it".

Dex-chan lover
Just to point out that she is of the age of consent in Japan, and would be where I live too. It wouldn't be viewed favorably for sure and would most likely cost her job if they were actually "doing it" and found out, but not illegal.
You’re talking about national law.
legal age is raised to 20 on prefecture levels.

Users who are viewing this thread