Angel or Villainess - Ch. 15

If Angela gets redeemed at the end, we riot. This trash is not recyclable! I repeat! This trash is not recyclable!

fuck i hope that fucking piece of the shit bitch get guillotine BECAUSE SHE FUCKING DESERVE IT

OH WAIT ACTUALLY NO, SHE DESERVE MORE THAN THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

she really got something backing her, it's really hard to read this bc ik that especially this webtoon, there can be a lot of plot twist and the protagonists doesn't have everything in her hands

Yeah but why were both Louise and Jayna so eager to believe Angela without even a shred of doubt for their supposed good friend? I understand that she set them up so that conversation would have been difficult but if just one of them kept a cool head, Angela would have been in trouble.

Other than that, very fun chapter. So interesting seeing Angela in action. Really the highest tier of concern trolling. I love how Jayna isn't coming across all-powerful but just simply using her knowledge of events to come and her understanding of the social world. I really like Louise and her mother as allies too.

Jayna was smart; if she just blocked her that bitch would find another way to burn her reputation so preparing beforehand and setting a trap is really the best way to expose her true self.... Angela doesn't have anyone to blame but herself.

Love this series, can't wait to see how we bring Angela to ruins :D
Thanks for translating!

@Azure_1802 Nah, it's a pretty realistic flaw. "Friends" who give attention to the damaging words of a 3rd party. And Jayna and Louise are, obviously from this chapter, so defenseless against bad intentions. But it's a flaw regardless not to hear out friends who haven't harmed you yet and it's the natural courtesy they show Angela's venous accusations. Courtesy which Angela expertly uses by going for the jugular and attacking their weaknesses. Jayna's pet Angela project/family rep and Louise's integrity as a journalist. She got them to respond emotionally because she knew how to get to them. But being emotional isn't an excuse for accusing someone without evidence. They accept Angela's venom about a friend who has been nothing but good to them.

Yes, Angela is manipulative but it seems all of society let her get away with murder while holding each other accountable for the mere shadow of a sin.

Idk these webnovels/toons are on to something when it comes to what goes on in friend circles. The accuracy

Thank you for translating!

I am desperate to know what actually that devious girl planning and how good Jayna will trap her

I don’t expect her to be so dumb though, how can she missed the yellow dress & purple hair thing? Or maybe it’s part of her devilish plan?

I can’t wait to see how that little devil ends

@uwumis

I literally died at the “BARK BARK BARK..... GET HER ASS”

I couldn’t stop laughing since you summed up all my thoughts in a single go. Literally I cannot wait for all the shit to go down and this Angela bint to fall into the fookin sewers.

Users who are viewing this thread