Angel or Villainess - Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
I just love this manhwa so much. I wish I could binge-read the whole thing from beginning to end. I really need to find more female-centric revenge manhwas/mangas. Any recs?

Thank you for the upload Parody Scans!!! 😍

Oh oh... So, in their first life, Angela used a love potion to manipulate the others ? It can make sense. Especially about the behavior of the prince...

@MissT

The Villainess reverses the hourglass or Actually i was the real one are both centered around getting revenge/living a better Life than before.
I Love storys about a villainess changing so i could recommend some more but they‘re Not always about revenge.☺️

Dex-chan lover
I think I missed it the last time, but what's the meaning of black shoes?

Angela's pure panic was just chef's kiss

I can't get enough of how Jayna is more than ready to throw her to the lion. Ty for the update!!!

Double-page supporter
The counter attack is going well~
Good for her😊
Thanks for the chapter!!

That explains things, realistically, I'd be irked to see someone like Angela acting so cutesy while throwing private info left and right so it can be by brainwash.
Brainwashing makes this much tolerable than other series found with the same settings.

@mgRdr the black shoes represent misfortune and in previous chapters they said that they are only worn at funerals. I think it was in chapter 14 or 15

Its so fun to see her suffer. Revenge isn't a new theme but it's so fun to see jayna try to secretly one up her and watch how it falls apart for Angela. I know there's bound to be some sort of counter but really hoping she doesn't get a chance

She’d think the thought was ridiculous but when it bites her in the butt...at least she voiced it out and the other happened to know about it.

Group Leader
Can you guys just leave the chat to end notes pls? There's so many nowadays that it's starting to get annoying.

Angela is not a witch, but her maid Rona is. Even though Jayna doesn't know it, she managed to save herself from being spiked with love potion (which made her become a simp for Angela in the first timeline) and seperated Rona from Angela, also saved a lot of people in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread