Angel or Villainess - Ch. 22

@Andrez

Chapter 17 confirms it

Edit:
It's even more annoying because in Chapter 17 she even "thinks" that it's like "she(Angela) brainwashed" everyone 🙄

@Aurantix right? It reminds me of the Patrick meme lol

I feel sorry for Cassiel... Since the ML is stories like this one is always Very Important People (this time, probably the Prince) she's probably gonna break up with him. I wonder what her excuse will be. "Trauma from previous timeline" won't cut it lol

@Aurantix Of course Jayna doesn't know about love potion or doesn't suspect "Angela brainwashed everyone",
because she already kicked the potion brewer, which is Angela's maid, Rona out of the house in the first place
, and she casually talked about the 2nd prince, to Angela, is a bigger prize than Cassiel in this timeline.

But just because you hear it exists, doesn't mean you believe it though.
And tbf, it never established that Jayna is a clever girl. She's just a kind, plain noble girl who suddenly got everything taken away. And this is her first time on the path of vengeance. Most of her revenge so far are just petty revenge, but it worked because she knew the result firsthand in the previous timeline.

I find Jayna quite stupid. Of course Angela won't be interested in Cassiel, since Jayna told her about the prince. And of course Cassiel won't be interested in Angela, since he won't be brainwashed anymore, because Jayna kicked that maid away. The fact that Jayna doesn't think of this, is disappointing. The author is trying to make her smart but she's not. She's actually 100% sure that everything will go as it went in her first life despite her changing things. How stupid 😑 I wonder if she will get smarter or not.

@Notesha

I would agree, if it was not hinted that she could figure out things.

Honestly, if chapter 17 hadn't existed, with her considering things logically and trying to figure out stuff, then I would not have been half as peeved as I am atm.

It's like the author started it off that way, then realised as they were writing, that it would be hard to carry on with the plot the way they wanted to, so they changed it up, but still wanted to leave that tidbit for the readers to figure out what's going on.

Leaving a big ass jarring as hell and frustrating af plot hole.

Personally, if the author wanted the MC to be too stupid to figure it out, because they wanted her to carry on with her resentment towards Cassiel, then they should've left that part out and leave the reader as ignorant as the MC so they could sympathise with her and stay on her side 😒

That's why I said that she started off very promising. 😑

I'm not a fan of the unnecessary narration the artist has been throwing in. They're basically creating a picture book instead of a webtoon. And some of the actions they narrate could easily be conveyed in a few panels, so it just feels like pure laziness.

Group Leader
I don't get it, why did she throw the Blue Marie away?

@reika cause she didn't like it, so she threw it away. That's what I understood 😅...

She doesn't care if something is valuable, if it isn't pretty AND valuable she probably won't want it I guess 😬

@Madyona jayna doesn't know about the
magic brainwashing
though? she only knows cassiel fell for angela last time, nothing else

Lol I love reading the comments cause you sometimes find some good stuff- didn't connect the love potion etc. Jayna is throwing shade at her fiance but didn't realise he like that cause drugzzz. Really enjoying the turning the tables on the real villainess.

Thanks for the chapter.

wow, what a b*tch
and @reika I think she threw it away because the mc gave it, you know how when she visited the mc she said she wanted to take everything away from her, and she probably hated the mc from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Why are the comments filled with spoilers not even under spoiler tags?

Users who are viewing this thread