Angel or Villainess - Ch. 23

Feel bad for cassiel ... he not wrong for this timeline but her heart already broken for him

@MrPakar
If there was EVER a time one would wish for an "Abandoned Empress" moment where the FL lets go of the future past timeline and focus on the new timeline and how people changed and accepted this new one, it would be this one. But sadly, Jayna isn't that way and thus Cassiel will be the victim of the broken heart.

@MrPakar I think we can all agree that what he did in her past life conflicts with how he is today. So he definitely had his mind manipulated. I feel like that is a bi unfair to him since he probably didnt want any of that to happen

Fed-Kun's army
I think someone told me before but I forgot, can someone remind me who the ML is?

Cassiel really is pitiful. I know its hard to forgive someone for their actions but that was in the previous timeline... This timeline he is actually there for her
he was bewitched by Angela in the first timeline

Jayna please give the dude a chance. He really is a loving fiance towards you

I know hate cant easily subside but look at him!

Also, I find it kinda stupid for the brown haired knight to grip Jayna like that. Like seriously she is a daughter of a marquis. You should have atleast some basic manners towards her

Oh did she throw the necklace away already. Geez. Also this is tough because cassiel hasn’t done anything wrong this time buuuut his previous actions show that he is not completely loyal to her despite what he says. I mean unless Angela is enchanting people (which would explain the other guys reaction and her missing of red flags) or something that’s the only way he’ll be forgiven. But she’ll have to know that before she does

Edit : didn’t see the previous comment before writing this

Poor Cassiel. Honestly the Cassiel in the first timeline is trash (even tho it's because of brainwashing), but this one is innocent. I just hope that Jayna at the very least won't try to falsely accused him of anything he didn't do just for the sake of her revenge.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

i feel really bad for Cassiel, but I also get how betrayal hurts like a bitch and the feeling probably won't ever go away. She'd always be insecured about it, like "When will he fall out of love with another woman and leave me? He did it before, he can do it again anytime." she'd end up doubting all of his actions and a relationship with doubts and distrusts never ends well.

@hurafloyd Yeah, the perspective is different for some reason. Still nice nonetheless, but reminds me more of someone recounting a story which already occurred rather than being in the moment.

Thanks for chapter! ♥️

Why does it sometimes narrates the story?? Like that kinda defeats the comic format to show a story rather than narrating them.

The plot is too good to pass but the quality is seriously making me think twice. I hope the artist would learn some flow and dynamics and get better ><

Users who are viewing this thread