Angel or Villainess - Ch. 23

Aw...I feel so bad for Cassiel. He really loves MC and it's not his fault what happened in the past timeline but also I don't see MC getting over the trauma and betrayal enough to be with him romantically.

I don't really get this angelic stuff. Yeah she's pretty, but a devil is still a devil. I would like to imagine that people in high society aren't stupid. Her ploys should be obvious to a certain extent

I wonder if they copied some excerpts from the novel since some of the dialogue is like reading a story

I have to wonder what her scheme is with the necklace. Is she trying turn her father, the Duke, against Angela by revealing she threw away the precious gift he got for his daughter? I'll honestly be surprised if there's another angle to it, since I can't imagine what it could be.

I really didn’t like the way this chapter was done/structured, I’ve noticed this before but this story REALLY likes to narrate things, but this chapter took it too another level.

I initially thought it was a stylistic approach to showing how she already knows play by play what’s going to happen during the event, but then it gets to the whole ‘apprentice Knight’ part, which didn’t happen in the past. It literally starts narrating what could’ve simply been drawn. Narration is eVeRYwHeRe even for things we didn’t need narration for, they didn’t add any extra info or impact to the experience

Frikin whore acquiring power and killing other people with her ##### and sex appeal. Always the same plot, but I never get tired.

It's important to remember that she is outright traumatized. She was betrayed, tortured, and executed while Cassiel stood aside. Even if he isn't the same as he was in that timeline, she has that trauma - it has changed her, her perception of him, and her ability to interact with him. It isn't about forgiving him or being able to love him, it's that she's wounded, grievously, and nothing can change that.

Dex-chan lover
Whoever is adapting this story needs to stop the oblivious lifting straight from the page and actually adapt the story. It's getting really annoying and we are even getting narration boxes for events that just unfolded. It's pretty ridiculous.

Why the MC not take action now, 😒 i am so disgust see the Og heroine so happy and want destroy MC happiness slowly

Group Leader
Does this manhwa have a novel translation somewhere. Coz I might as well just read that instead.

Fed-Kun's army
how do i get the feeling that the guy that was getting his ass kicked by a rabbit is actually the first prince or is from the royal family, thats just the feeling im getting after seeing the second prince

At this point, I just want her to have a clear head. She's calculating her next steps, yes, but she seems blinded by the past events. She changed a lot of things in this timeline and so changes in events are inevitable. And there's the existence of the potion too that she hasn't realized yet.

Users who are viewing this thread