Angel or Villainess - Ch. 26

Aggregator gang
@allamaland
Angela too, she's basically just a dumb + pretty girl who isn't too dumb bc she can manipulate other people to do her bidding but is not very bright in every other aspect.
That reminded me of something I'd been wondering. Angela was only really able to accomplish as much as she did because her maid (Rona, was it?) was able to make that love potion of hers, which we see she fed to Cassiel and likely to Jayna herself, and possibly others. But why was someone with such a powerful ability working for Angela in the first place? And did Angela know about the potion? It doesn't look like she did, because if she had she wouldn't have let Rona go so easily. Certainly would have reconsidered her plans, since the ability to magically manipulate key people was suddenly lost and there's only so far that acting will take you, especially if you lie so much and people start comparing notes.

But if Angela didn't know, then why was Rona so commited to ruining Jayna, and why help Angela quietly? Was she using Angela for some purpose of her own? Last we heard of her, Rona was supposed to get murdered after being set up in that apartment in town, but we haven't looked back into it yet. It would be weird if the real mastermind that ruined an entire ducal house and managed to raise a country bumpkin to princess got offed off screen without exploring how she learned to make this magic potion and why she was serving Angela.

Dex-chan lover
Jayna usually let's Angela sabotage herself or schemes to reveals her true colors to others. Choosing an unflattering dress to directly sabotage her isn't characteristic of her and is also unpleasant.

Dex-chan lover
Lol Jay should have wore a pink dress to the debut and surprised angela with it. That would probably ruin her day plenty if she's panicking in a corner and telling those in pink to get away from her 😈

Lol.
I would paint every single room pink, change the maid dresses to pink, wear pink, make a pink party, and imprimt pink in every single possible thing

Dex-chan lover
anyone tag me as to why she has trauma towards pink? i know why she hates our mc but this one not a clue lol

this kid has a giant
"I'm secretly a prince" sign on his face. Typical development but I'm invested since it means turning the tables on angelas plans, tho I can't remember the details about what the public knows about him or other princes

Dex-chan lover
@um3i
Something to do with her father i believe. her and her mother were mistreated and he would force her mom to wear pink and when she died she had to wear it and hated it

@um3i
Angela's father used to beat up her mother until he finally killed her, after that he would make Angela wear her mother's pink dress and beat her as a substitute.

Dex-chan lover
mommy!!!!

lmfao that was hilarious

@Minxxerias ikr
it's cliche but will make the story more interesting i agree

Wow...so she got some mom trauma huh? Still don't feel bad for her, but I'm glad we've uncovered a potential weakness

i'm seriously not that mean, i've been wanting a good redeem her will you story for the antagonist. but since Jay wants a revenge she'd better stick it to the end.
cause there is a back story trauma for Ange related to her parents. which is by far, again, a story bound by bad parenting. imagine if Ange's mother didn't verbally brainwash Ange in to thinking the Bellechat-fam (specifically the mother) are unfair bitches, and her father being abusive at home. i would honestly root for her full on torture LOL

Yeah abusive mom or not I don’t give a fuck about Angela's trauma after what she did to Jayna

LOL i don't care if you got abused or smth bcz you also wanted to ruin jayna's life for no fucking reason at all. fucking whore cant even be grateful that she was taken care by a dukedom and even showered with presents with no single hesitation at all so i just wanted to say this.. HAHAHHAAHA YOUR CALLING FOR YOUR MOMMY? MY GOSH, CRYBABY. Bitch was having a trauma? lol dont care, let me trigger her trauma more since you're already fucked up for trying to ruin someone else's family that helped you with everything and took care of you for NO. FUCKING. REASON. AT. ALL. ugh disgusting

I hope Dane does not end up dead. :D Oh, please. I still have assumptions in my head that he may be the first prince who died young in the previous timeline. I am sooooo looking forward for the National Day Festival!!! <333

Users who are viewing this thread