Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Diary 57

Dex-chan lover
@Ranzo Maybe your relationship with your brother is just not really close. I cried after not seeing my cousins for 1 month. Most Asians are really close to their family. With us, family came first.

Dex-chan lover
@GruntZone360 yeah pretty thoroughly I'd say. I bet the author will keep bait and switching just to screw with people tho haha. Definitely enjoys easily misunderstood phrasing and blushing

@Sakai I think so, or at least it's a rare occasion (it's been a while since I read the early chapters tbh). I suppose its a little like when a baby learning to speak says your name, I can wholeheartedly understand that joy. :')

Dex-chan lover
Yeaah, right. That reaction is TOTALLY sister love

This made me smile like an idiot so much that my classmates thought I was flirting with someone on my phone, jokes on them tho I'm forever alone

Dex-chan lover
So, no yuri route huh? Shit, I wanna see them flirt like lovers. Then again, what they're doing is already close enough.

Dex-chan lover
That was brilliantly done. Build up, build up, build up ... implosion. 😂

The manga just feels real. Like real people doing real things. Most of the time I read manga for the wacky absurdness, but these characters here I actually could see existing (while still retaining some manga wackiness). They aren't just one-dimensional cardboard cutouts and I don't even care how this ends; they are interesting to watch no matter what they do (sounds kinda creepy...).

Power Uploader
Anyone who insists getting called "onee-chan" is closing off the yuri route has clearly never read a manga in their entire life.

I already read the raws before and I really anticipated the readers’ reaction lol. The comment wars are always funny. But nothing beats your credit... #womensupportingwomen

Should've fucking listened to the other poster that it's all fucking yuribait, fucking all of it.

Double-page supporter
As much as my yuri goggles have burnt out from all the latest developments, this is good too!

....*throws magikarp out* go use flail!

Dex-chan lover
I choose you, Magikarp
2010-04-26.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread