Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 8 Ch. 71 - Diary 71

Dex-chan lover
I know I shouldn't be waiting any kind of ending between Shino and Nozomi but i can't help it. I shouldn't be mad at what happen in this chapter but again i can'thelp it. The yurifag in me got the better this time.

Dex-chan lover
Is this going to be the last volume? This feels like the start of a final volume.

Dex-chan lover
Nice ship... I'm all for the yuri, but this ship isn't half bad 😊

Dex-chan lover
i jumped to the latest chapter to see if anything's progressed
guess....not?
idk, i'll come back to this series again later
sucks, probably no romance between the sisters

Dex-chan lover
I don't really care one way for the other but I'm glad for this because I honestly thought the Shino/Nozomi baiting got to a point of being way too forced and over done taking away from the things I actually enjoyed about the series (and I hated it as a ship anyway) and turning Nozomi into a pretty bad character in the process. So this stuff, with the emphasis on the grief and dealing with death, is more of what I like from the series.

Power Uploader
This, oddly enough, doesn't give off heteromantic/"the yuri is dead" vibes for me, at least from Shino's side. Her emotions are purely from the rollercoaster of finally letting go of her brother's death. I mean, yeah, both the yurifags and the in-canon characters are going to read way too much into it, but meh, that's a story for the next chapter.

*tear glands rupture*
40 minutes later
10 minutes later
....Shino, how will you tell Nozomi...how will you tell her that you've realized Taishi is dead....how will you tell her that this isn't a dream, that Taishi won't come back, that waiting for Taishi to visit at the festival again is only a dream

Dex-chan lover
This argument
F11.png
is exactly correct. Even if there were an underlying quantification of emotion, there is no way to observe it; no change in behavior would result from any affine transform.

Aggregator gang
mix opinions in the comments huh?
I thought it was a good chapter honestly, still hope these two don't get romantic and it's only about the grief of loosing a love one from both sides.
Follow your brother's advice and get a girlfriend Shino!

Users who are viewing this thread