Animeheaven.eu shut down

Dex-chan lover
Don't know if any of you also use this site or not but here's the news anyway. My favourite, go-to anime streaming site, animeheaven, is shutting down on December 25 due to, what is rumoured, lack of funds and, what their discord states, too many legal fights and people abusing their servers. After four years of service, it's finally going offline, for good.

tenor.gif

RIP animeheaven. You will be missed. Anyone else knows another good streaming site with decently placed and limited ads that has a big, red button to download the episodes?
Other than kissanime of course. Screw that one. So many cancerous ads and a weak captcha system that any machine-learned AI can bypass. Why even need a captcha for anime?
Also, I can't use Crunchyroll cause stupid "not available in your region" reasons.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
a bunch of my friends watch from one of this site
masterani.me / swift.moe / 9anime / gogoanime / anizero

Dex-chan lover
I usually use Horriblesubs.info for downloading. There is a torrent option or an IRC option, no ad, almost every anime in the seasons with a set schedule.

Other than that, gogoanimes does have downloading, multiple video servers with ad only from those hosts, timely update, and nice UI.

Funimation is another legalboi site, but the release time and titles number is abysmal.

Users who are viewing this thread