Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Well Then, Let's Go!

Group Leader
btw "punsuka" isn't a "puffy face", but it is where プンプン comes from (probably, I don't know the etymology), so it is like a pouty mad, but less pouty in this case.
Also Jaeg is a baby, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
There was actually a third TL note that I wanted to put, but it wouldn't fit on the credits, so here.

You might notice that ズ is slither, while ズド is fh-woon. More carryover from previous chapters with the 'fhwoon', part of which was then obviously used as slither noises in this chapter. We might have been able to come up with a better solution to the 'slither into attacking noises' thing with more forethought, but it didn't occur to me. we've translated ず as slither in earlier chapters, which is the same sound (zu) but it's written differently, so I didn't put any thought to it.

Dex-chan lover
61c4de46fbe9fd084ad174eac65d8988.jpg

Changeling x Bunny is something I never thought I would say but it’s something I so desperately want

Dex-chan lover
Monstrous size has no intrinsic merit, unless inordinate exsanguination be considered a virtue

Dex-chan lover
I found Bunny girl kind of annoying in the Sacchi reunion arc, but if she becomes a blushing blob of moe at the hands of Charmling-chan, I'll forgive everything.

Dex-chan lover
@Jaegrqualm

It was? Damn. It would've fit this chapter a lot more, given the truly outrageous size of this chapters' vagrants.

Users who are viewing this thread