Ano Hito no I ni wa Boku ga Tarinai - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - That Which Binds Us

Fed-Kun's army
Man, him finding his mom again was so bittersweet. Doesn't feel satisfying at all...

And this is really ending? I must have missed that somewhere. Sadness for days.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what next chapter is the last? Did they axe this? Gdi

Dex-chan lover
Even if it ends next chapter, I have weird feelings about it ending here. Like I get most of the conflicts are resolved, but it seems just a bit early.

I still don't know what will fill my shota x eldritch horror romance niche.

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't look like a bad place to end, but it feels so soon like there is so much more to explore.

Much of the dynamic between humans and vagrants don't seem completely clear, like how Makie mom had knowledge of "sorcery" and why she became Oofune-sama, and what is the scope of the organization dealing with vagrants.

But at the same time, some of these details do feel like they would hold a more special meaning if not completely revealed.

Well, next chapter we will know, but at least those two cuties will end up together i hope.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1
Those free lonely "O" don't look like sex SFX, tbh. Probably just car sounds.
Wish you were right though.

Where did his father plan to take him again?

Dex-chan lover
Is next chap the last or are we entering the final arc...? one chap is hardly enough to wrap up all loose ends...

So next chapter is final huh..? That's not so long journey but kinda valuable. I'd be a bit sad but also happy that maybe he'll make more hentai work lol.

Group Leader
So in the end it's the story of a poor little guy that lost his mom who became a vagrant huh?

Sad...

At least he got a cute vagrant gf I suppose...

Users who are viewing this thread