Ano Koro no Aoi Hoshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
I ... wait ... what? This isn't going to drag out for another 20 chapters of will they/won't they?

This has never happened to me before. What am I supposed to do now? I feel like I got served dessert halfway through the meal.

I'm going to go back and read Lily. That had over 400 chapters before the confession, like a good yuri tale is supposed to, dammit.

omg, this was so beatiful!

And i agree with everyone, it's nice seeing a yuri manga that don't overextend a drama.

Aggregator gang
Huh, so the author writes this manga because they want to. That's neat, gonna follow them.

Nice chapter, getting right to the point.
I gotta appreciate when a GL author writes male characters as normal people and not an absolute enemy to any girl and her girl-love-interest.

Dex-chan lover
XD sly confessions!! But poor boy...
Thanks for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
inb4 "of course i like you too, because we're friends 🙃"

Isn't "as a friend" just not a logical conclusion to "I like you" in Japanese? I don't know a lick of Japanese, but this was my understanding. What is translated as "like" has the specific denotation of romantic liking? I could 100% be off-base, this is just something I picked up from somewhere. nah, I remember specific instances where this language is ambiguously understood in other manga (namely: Whispering You a Love Song)

I love this chapter, this confession.

Fed-Kun's army
feels like there's gonna be a "as a friend...i like you as a friend" thing..xD

Users who are viewing this thread