Ano Koro no Aoi Hoshi

i wonder if the author wants to continue this..the latest chap was still on august2020..

Dex-chan lover
@yuzhyuzh they're in the process of drawing the next chapter (source: https://twitter.com/aoikanidayo/status/1350610988727320579). It's just a slow process cause they just do this as a hobby, so they work on it on their free time.

Also, if people are interested in supporting the mangaka, they've recently opened a pixivFanbox, though they mentioned that the main story will continue to be available for free on Kindle (if the Twitter translation + my beginner-level understanding of Japanese are to be trusted). Source/link to the pixiv: https://twitter.com/aoikanidayo/status/1359080621251829762

Just coming here to say this is literally one of if not the best yuri ive ever read, so tender, so charming, so warm, I really love it when a competent author decides to write out a romance and write with the intention of creating something genuine. The story has life, a liveliness and candid expression that so many other stories fail to achieve.
Maybe it's just me but the small details of the manga really just made me fall in love with it, the first few chapters feel a bit weirdly paced but boy does the manga find it's tempo. This shit is immaculate.

Just coming here to say this is literally one of if not the best yuri ive ever read, so tender, so charming, so warm, I really love it when a competent author decides to write out a romance and write with the intention of creating something genuine. The story has life, a liveliness and candid expression that so many other stories fail to achieve.
Maybe it's just me but the small details of the manga really just made me fall in love with it, the first few chapters feel a bit weirdly paced but boy does the manga find it's tempo. This shit is immaculate.
I'm just starting Vol5 after the summer festival and couldn't agree more. The story has heart.

Users who are viewing this thread