Ano Koro no Aoi Hoshi

Supporter
Just coming here to say this is literally one of if not the best yuri ive ever read, so tender, so charming, so warm, I really love it when a competent author decides to write out a romance and write with the intention of creating something genuine. The story has life, a liveliness and candid expression that so many other stories fail to achieve.
Maybe it's just me but the small details of the manga really just made me fall in love with it, the first few chapters feel a bit weirdly paced but boy does the manga find it's tempo. This shit is immaculate.
Out of the dozens of ongoing yuri manga I'm following, this manga and The Moon On A Rainy Night are a clear top 2 for me.

You mentioned "small details" and I think that's what puts this manga in a different stratosphere over nearly all others. Every panel feels so purposeful in the way it's drawn. The manga is littered with "small details" that convey information about what the characters are feeling. There is so much "show, don't tell" going on.

In a perfect world, the manga would update faster, but it's likely that this slower pace is to thank for a final product of such exceptionally caring craftsmanship.

Double-page supporter
it's certainly one of the best ones, and Umi is a treasure that should be protected at all costs.

Users who are viewing this thread