Another World Where I Can't Even Collapse and Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah the girl & girl's mom have a point, that dude (male lead) is clearly meant to be a hot character and hes all over the FMC, and willing to provide for her with months of dangerous work to earn tons of gold - just so they can spend more time together. (And hes silent and calm so its not like overly simp like or pushy, somehow)
...and the FMC just thinks of him as a dog and writes meat on his forehead? Seriously? Shes not even a little bit into to him? Kind of a shitty way to treat someone youve been close with for months - thinking of them as a dog is not really how one should consider a friend

Dex-chan lover
There were very specific customs for young adventurers in this isekai.
Nice, it looked like it could become tourist attraction.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes 4 four words of protection; love, protect, insight, and meat

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Should've written dependable on Fikar. As for the loud growling it's the moppet dragon's stomach, he's starving! That or a very paranoid mother dragon who doesn't like anyone getting so close to her kid. Worst case is a wandering big monster that's high ranked and really out of his area. But there's no need to worry, Fikar can just get into a staring contest with it that'll buy enough time for the kids to go home, report what's happened, finish the quest elsewhere, go home to bed, and wake the next morning before the monster has to concede defeat to Fikar who's been sleeping with his eyes open while standing up again.

A needy boyfriend one step away from breaking your knees and locking you in the basement. :p

I’m in love with the dragons. They’re so cute, esp when the mopet dragon held hands with the kids

Fed-Kun's army
THE,,,, 肉 MEAT AND WHEN SHE WENT LIKE 'hey that's very different from the dog i know' I FUCKING LOST IT

Good work, Fikar! Now, you just have to speak more so she'd understand.
Also, I would also like to have a cute pet dragon

This is kinda crappy(me), but why do I keep thinking he will rape the girl but the girl doesn't even notice?

i call BS on this manga. anyone who thinks 6 year olds are capable of anything other than being slightly sticky all of the time has never been around 6 year olds. ask any kindergarten teacher. trust me, i'm a grandparent, been there done that.

Users who are viewing this thread