Another World Where I Can't Even Collapse and Die

Generic and would be unbearable if this was from the males pov since it would just be like every other isekai. Since it's from an "ordinary girl" who just plays the straight man to all the bullshit happening it ends up begin funny/cute , to me at least.

@ WhatAnOrigianalPlotSaidNobody
Well I mean it’s all based around their relationship right? And she stumbled across him just as she decided she might as well collapse and die, only for her to find him collapsed and her probably thinking he was dying, and I feel like you already new this and I’m just annoyingly explaining things now lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I agree with the previous comments that this should be called "Other-world kindergarten teacher". The current title is a joke, if not a complete bait and switch.

Honestly I don't get why this is even using an isekai storyline, it feels better suited to some local small town daily life in japan. I found the story very underwhelming.

Double-page supporter
I actually really really really like this, yes even if the isekai aspect seems unnecessary. The only downside to this is it's a monthly release, so waiting so long in between updates is a pain.
If anything I suspect MC getting isekaid will play a larger role later on.

It's all fun and dragons till you meet the mega orbazard :'(

Is the title describing Sumire or Fikar? I can't tell. Sumire is the protagonist we follow but . . . Fikar was also collapsed?

@Kali_Luna pretty sure its describing Sumire since she was about to collapse and die when she met Fikar who actually collapsed and she had to save him so she had no time to collapse and die i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread