Ansatsu Skill de Isekai Saikyou ~Renkinjutsu to Ansatsujutsu o Kiwameta Ore wa, Sekai o Kage kara Shihai suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
If you failed 1 mission out of 1000, your success rate would be exactly 99.9%, not over 99.9%

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. So to render a god powerless you either kill their followers or make them change who they worship.

Sounds like this dude is about to kill A LOT of people lol

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the evil goddess' breasts are bigger. No wonder believers are swayed.

If u are the game company who made this virtual mmo..Why would u lock players for 3 days from in-game death? Isn't that the dumbest thing to do from a business perpective?

Dex-chan lover
so to kill a god you have to remove their worshippers then why hire an assassin? he can't assassinate the god, what he needs to do is become the new pope and spread the goddess teachings. she really should have gotten a charismatic handsome guy who could charm his way into a powerful position and then use it to spread her faith.

Fed-Kun's army
@insert_name
That depends on first, your target players. Hardcore players would see this as a wall to overcome. And it wouldn't really bother casuals who only play now and then.
Second, business model. To a money hunger company, yeah this is basically shooting yourself in the foot. But if you're just making a game for others to enjoy, it's just a unique feature plus I think the goddess said she was the one who created the game.....so the company could just be a front with her seeing who best had the skills to serve her needs. But yes, if I personally made a MMO....I would NOT think to add such a feature, the lvl down maybe but not a 3 day wait penalty.

Unrelated, but the first time I seen (or remember seeing) a manga where they solely used the character's breasts for all interactions. That was interesting at first....but I can see it getting old quick. So hopefully they only do so once in a while.

Dex-chan lover
The logic is stupid the better solution for this is :
1. Summon a politician/pope(same shit but politician IMO better, old dude can't walk too much) this would steadily increase your follower
2. Summon a serial killer(serial killer is just better if you want to cull people number compare to gamer wannabe assassin)

so my rating here is 10/10 big tiddies much wow much OwU

Fug

That's a lot of words to try and explain the game and why the mc is so epic. Not sure if it matters since he gets isekai'd somewhere else anyway.

@Doomer looks like this is going the path of killing the evil god worshippers, calling a politician is the right choice, given that said person can protect itself, unless MC happens to meet the right people by luck at the start of the story, in this world is clearly ruled by the evil god, getting attention would certainly end in death

Dex-chan lover
What a lengthy chapter & it's only a part of 1 chapter so I hope the next part is just as lengthy. I might be wrong but this author does a lot of other series with settings in a fantasy world & surprised they haven't suffered a burnout yet. Thanks for the chapter & for showcasing the goddess' "plot" in this.

Nxs

Fed-Kun's army
Actually I am worried about real gold reward. you have launder it and it will real pain to clean that amount

Banned
@insert_name

name me 1 manga/anime that uses a MMO setting that actually uses real life business practices of game companies?
That's too hard for those authors because they don't want to write within limits which is unlike some fiction writers that will limit themselves based on rules they create for the particular setting their story is taking place in.

this story is even worse if you look at further. The MC in the game had free access to recreate or alter programming to create the OP items that he used to kill. Plus he has an assassin class that allowed him to do what only boss monsters in that game could do. You tell me what real life game company would give that much power to any player.

@someunregpunk
"Plus he has an assassin class that allowed him to do what only boss monsters in that game could do." You read wrong

" The one that can "Kill" a player are just a handful of big bosses, and other players. "

thisisidk
.[.
why
stillclicka
/spoiler]
a
stop
click
STOP
STOP!
just
what
what
could
you
earn
this?
just stop
?
stop
leave.
leave..
leave...
😓 you reached the end go read mangas...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&feature=youtu.be high light this and paste it if you want a end
its a rick roll but i spent about a couple hours doing this i had to redo some of the things becuase they would not fit in the spoiler box and when im wirteing this its 5 am what am i doing with my life
my last edit was 2 mo ago but how the H E C K did i do this

Users who are viewing this thread