Anyone remember Mangadex in early 2021?

Dex-chan lover
it will happen soon when they merge the comments with the mainsite. soon tm
Even then I've noticed comments on the very popular stuff actually explode, but that's usually if the chapter is kind of controversial.

Group Leader
Nah SL until now is god tier and even some of their clones are great as well. Just because it wasn't your genre you dont have to shit on a great masterpiece, at least you didn't shit on its great art that the artist gave up his life to create.

Okay, here we go.

A lot of commonfolks die on the job or due to the health complications associated with their work. Death happens and by no means I joke about people's deaths yet I do not understand your reasoning to mention the artist's death (or whatever position that person had in the studio) in defence of ''Solo Levelling is God Tier'' standpoint. Reaching God's level is impossible...

As far as I understand many artists of coloured comics have their assistant teams, otherwise it would be impossible to deliver such high-detailed chapters weekly without burning-out and Carpal tunnel syndrome :wtf:. I don't know how they divided their work in the team but assistants also have their own impact. It's not a solo work.

Sure, having superb art is better than none, but in my opinion that's an industrial standard now. So the question is what unique did the SL exactly bring? Have we not seen similar stuff in different comics? Trying to improve skills on the verge of death and surviving every time? That's your uniqueness? I did not call SL shit but it's not a masterpiece.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I remember we could use various filters within our lists, like sorting all the manga in my "planned to read" list according to rating, release date and probably add genre filters too?

Users who are viewing this thread