Anz

I seriously hope that they will feed that damn redhead princess ass to some orcs and/or goblins...

created a foxtoon account just to read through the raws which i completely don’t understand, but i google translated (which was not really effectived oof) the latest notice made late jan 2018 and it seems that its either on a really long hiatus or something happened cos of foxtoon? help i need more of anz its really good ;—;

Officially I guess its completed, see raws. But this site (and any other place I looked), only has 30 chapters as of this comment. Just FYI to anyone starting it.

Double-page supporter
I hope its not completed so soon (would that mean its axed ?)

I am finding my self really enjoying this. Its pretty good for me. I actually want to see more of the prince bastards sister, she looked really cool and dangerous. and had hair abilties! I think hair abilities are pretty cool.

I wish someone would continue this. I cried so much reading it and I want others to cry as well

Aggregator gang
Well, it just went Premium on Toomics. I guess, we're still stuck with these translators.

id say overall its a quality story with good characters. If there were any flaws then i'd say that although the characters are good they can be a bit 2d at times, and the story can be a bit well... fucky?

Group Leader
i mean, the art is okay (i came here bc of the cover art lmfao) and the plot is meh, but the characters and overall story is, well......

but im still waiting for the next chapter lmao

Users who are viewing this thread