Ao Ashi - Ch. 346 - Demian's Revelation

Dex-chan lover
omg it’s finally happening. the build up for this game has been so long! I’m also surprised Hana is there. Still have no idea what happened with them on the beach

Dex-chan lover
time for the dream team from first half scoring either 2-3 goals then after kuribayashi gone got destroyed by Kant arc!

I am so fucking ready for this match. the hype is so real.

Thanks for the Translation!

Dex-chan lover
I like when TV shows and movies do that thing where they replay a moment but give you the entire context. I kinda expected that the players weren't really paying attention to Ashito but I was still surprised to see Kuri and Akutsu.

(I keep typing Aoi but the reporter also has that name which makes things a little confusing. Also, a guy named Obsidian feels a wee bit on the nose).

Double-page supporter
we've been hyping this match up for months I'm pleasantly surprised at how exciting its been!!

Double-page supporter
Stay calm... Yep, I'm staying calm.

No, I'm not! Hype, hype, hype. Next chapter, at least we will get the pep up talk before the match and the initial first moments of the game, as per tradition.

We will be there.

Is that new character going to be a striker or winger?
Its gonna be exciting regardless
The new guy's probably the LW.

They mentioned that he plays at the same side as Ashito a few chapters ago. He looks smaller too (since he's the only 1st year here..)

Next chapter

Fn0uS2xXoAQdwqj

Users who are viewing this thread